RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2003

The Lion of Flanders...

talking sense, always been my favorite rider.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/muse...om-past-riders

Get me to In&Out
    I read that too. Why is there no public outcry for the stripping of titles from individuals who are coming out now? Vaughters outed a bunch, yet none face having titles (if they have any) stripped?
    Cyclists really need to learn a little Rule #5.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by spookyload View Post
    I read that too. Why is there no public outcry for the stripping of titles from individuals who are coming out now? Vaughters outed a bunch, yet none face having titles (if they have any) stripped?
    I would guess all those guys Vaughters outed will be suspended in the coming months and have their results negated when the arbitration process of Bruyneel/Marti is resolved.

I would guess USADA has already dealt with them which is why Vaughters felt comfortable outing them.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2010
    I read that JV article with interest, then I read this one: Vaughters Outs Danielson

edit: wrong thread, but doping related

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spookyload View Post

The biggest difference between the rider/doper and Lance are items 3 through 5.

(1) Use and/or attempted use of prohibited substances and/or methods including EPO, blood transfusions, testosterone, corticosteroids and masking agents.

(2) Possession of prohibited substances and/or methods including EPO, blood transfusions and related equipment (such as needles, blood bags, storage containers and other transfusion equipment and blood parameters measuring devices), testosterone, corticosteroids and masking agents.

(3) Trafficking of EPO, testosterone, and corticosteroids.

(4) Administration and/or attempted administration to others of EPO, testosterone, and cortisone.

(5) Assisting, encouraging, aiding, abetting, covering up and other complicity involving one or more anti-doping rule violations and/or attempted anti-doping rule violations.
    "The mouse with the overbite explained/how the rabbits were ensnared/ and the skinny scanty sylph/ trashed the apothecary diplomat/ inside the three-eyed monkey/ within inches of his toaster-oven life."