RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2011

Tour de Pharmacy

Wow. Apart from being one of the worst written and acted parodies in the history of mankind, there was almost no imaginable way in which is wasn't offensive. You know it's got to be bad when the Lance Arnstrong vignettes were the funniest parts.
    Well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion man. - The Dude

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChipper View Post
    Wow. Apart from being one of the worst written and acted parodies in the history of mankind, there was almost no imaginable way in which is wasn't offensive. You know it's got to be bad when the Lance Arnstrong vignettes were the funniest parts.
    I made it like 3 minutes. Not going back.
    Every climb has its end, for verily with difficulty there is relief...

Not a climber
    Have you seen any Lonely Island stuff? I think you went into it with the wrong mindset. Even though it wasn't what I was expecting, most of the movie was hilarious. It seems comedy has been based off offensive stereotypes for years, this movie was no different.

I'm guessing the white African rider was a jab at Froome?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2008
    I thought it was hilarious. Sure, it's got some stupid things in it (like Lance, even though his bit was funny), and it's absolutely campy, but that was the point. It's 40 minutes long, and the vignettes during the credits were pretty good too. 7 Days in Hell was just as ridiculous.

The Slow One.
    I'm sorry. I tried, but I'm not so desperate for mainstream validation that I will call something so poorly crafted funny. This is not our Ricky Bobby moment. There was barely enough content for an end-of-show Saturday Night Live skit.

I laugh at the roadie and road racing world all of the time- especially anyone who takes The Rules seriously or quotes them. I didn't laugh at all during the entire 40 minutes.

Sweet Potato Kugel
    Truthfully, it would have been more realistic if Paul Kimmage had produced the film with real footage of international cyclists floating off the sign-in podium during the Milk Race or seeing food bags drop off the backs of Russians in the Coors Classic.

The Tour of the Best Pharmacy.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    Ben Franklin -Tis curious and amazing to observe how distinct and independent of each other the rattles of this animal are, and yet how firmly they are united together