RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011

Got my F5 Team edition in Today!

Hey guys been lurking around here for awhile gathering info and just wanted to give back some beta. I am in Southern NH and ordered my F5 team edition through my LBS last wednesday. Well it arrived yesterday and I was able to get it today!!!!!
    Man is it beautiful, will post pics soon. Love the full 105 gruppo, team graphics and 3T upgrades. But also wanted to let you know that mine came with a full carbon weave, straight Felt fork on it. This must be the newly designed fork, looks just like the pic on the website.
    The bike is awesome and worth the wait guys. I feel spoiled having got mine so quick after reading througfh many posts dealing with long wait times.
    My LBS did say he's still waiting on his F4's but my F5 came cross country in about 9 days. Happy Riding, pics soon
    Peter

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2011
    Me = Jealous

Got word last week that my F5 arrived in CA and will ship this week. Apparently there were no 61cm bikes in the country. And today was such a nice day...

9 days, really? How far did it have to go? Did someone carry it on their backs?

Pics?

Ride bicycles? Why?
    Apr 2010
    Congrats! I hope you love the Ride!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Here's the new piece in my kitchen looking so hott

New fork

3T gear

The argyle

105 crank

If these april showers ever stop I could take it out for a proper ride.

Born to chase Ducks
    Very nice! Congratulations! I predict you are really going to enjoy that bike.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Don4
    Very nice! Congratulations! I predict you are really going to enjoy that bike.
    Thanks.BTW its a 54cm with everything still stock on it.
    Ordered Neuvation wheels to replace the CXP's and lose close to a full pound, and have the new 105 pedals to cpmplete the group and look.

I'm on the east coast so it came cross country in about a week.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2009
    I'm thinking about getting the regular F5 but I'm curious,what do the CXP-22's you took off weigh?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sdw5012
    I'm thinking about getting the regular F5 but I'm curious,what do the CXP-22's you took off weigh?
    They are still on the bike so I havent weighed them, but if the Aksiums are a good comparison they supposedly weigh about 1800 grams, thinking the CXP's will come in around1900- 2000 grams. The Neuvation set says it weighs 1620g and I got them on sale for $259!

Hanging 10 bra
    Thats a great looking bike! I have the team colors for the F95 and it looks pretty awesome too.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2011
    Well, I got mine in today. It's a 61cm, so I had to wait for it to be built and shipped. It came with the slightly curved Easton EC90 fork. LBS said the others got the Felt fork, but for my size they must still be giving out that fork. Weather is crap, so I haven't had a chance to take it out yet, but I can't wait...

Ride bicycles? Why?
    Apr 2010
    The regular F5 wheels are heavier than those on the F5 team due to the use of a slightly better hub on the Team version. I think my stock F5 wheels were in the neigborhood of 2050 or more grams. I'll look to see if I can find where I posted the stock weight.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    I just got a F5 in the shop yesterday, and my F5 Team is at the shop. I can weigh both wheelsets if you want.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pumaking
    I just got a F5 in the shop yesterday, and my F5 Team is at the shop. I can weigh both wheelsets if you want.
    that.would be awesome of you. Would love to see the difference.
    Pouring rain and sleet here still waiting to ride this rig.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    Weights with Tires/Cassette/Skewers, etc etc

F5 Regular
    F+R = 3.12kg 6.14lbs

F5 Team
    F+R = 2.99kg 6.09lbs