Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Post your Felt pics...

486K views 958 replies 373 participants last post by  SilverStar07 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's see those Felts.

'05 F80 w/ Ksyrium Equipe wheels, Flite saddle, 54cm.

Ugliest cranks of all time.

See less See more
#3 ·
F80

2004 Felt F80
54cm
Thompson Seat Post
Specialized Avatar Seat
Ultegra drivetrain with black 105 Shifters
Ultegra/Mavic Open Pro

#8 ·
Rpm

Those RPM cranks are made by FSA. They were ok but too flexy for me. The Ultegra was a smart choice. I am a pretty heavy guy 5'10" 205.

#10 ·
Better Late than Never I guess - F55

She rides great and has held up beautifully so far (well, except for the tires, grrrr).

#16 ·
Scotty2Hotty said:
Did you get fitted? That saddle is really tilted...
No, I haven't. I didn't even notice the tilt until you said it :eek:
I've only ridden it for about 20 minutes since I took it home and I'm not really sure how a road bike is supposed to feel. I've been riding a 5" trail bike for the last couple of years. I'll try some different saddle positions until I can get it fitted correctly.

#20 ·
2006 Felt F2C

This is my F2C. Ordered it back in December and took delivery in February. Was off the bike sick for 3 weeks and just as I started getting better I threw my back out for another 2 weeks. Off the bike a total of 5 weeks. I have about 3-4 shorter rides on the bike....about 30 miles each which I spent a lot of time trying to get the fit dialed in. I had to replace the bar and stem right away as they were the wrong size for me (If you want them, the bar and stem are on Ebay right now). Replaced with Ritchie WCS. Tires for racing will be yellow Pro Race 2's. Did the Icycle (metric) Century this past weekend (66miles), we averaged 19.2mpg. Bike felt great and I was more refreshed at the end than I have ever been in the past doing this ride (and this includes being off the bick for so much time). Over all a great bike and the more I get to ride the better I think it will get. I wish I could afford some Zipps as this bike would just fly with a set.
The Cannondale is the bike it replaced.

KMan

#21 ·
Behind the front brake...

KMan said:
This is my F2C. Ordered it back in December and took delivery in February. Was off the bike sick for 3 weeks and just as I started getting better I threw my back out for another 2 weeks. Off the bike a total of 5 weeks. I have about 3-4 shorter rides on the bike....about 30 miles each which I spent a lot of time trying to get the fit dialed in. I had to replace the bar and stem right away as they were the wrong size for me (If you want them, the bar and stem are on Ebay right now). Replaced with Ritchie WCS. Tires for racing will be yellow Pro Race 2's. Did the Icycle (metric) Century this past weekend (66miles), we averaged 19.2mpg. Bike felt great and I was more refreshed at the end than I have ever been in the past doing this ride (and this includes being off the bick for so much time). Over all a great bike and the more I get to ride the better I think it will get. I wish I could afford some Zipps as this bike would just fly with a set.
The Cannondale is the bike it replaced.

KMan
Get that "Made in Taiwan" sticker off of there!!!

#22 ·
Ahh. Nuts. I got a few of those.

One is currently en route from CA. The other is in pieces in my living room. I'll try to get pictures sometime soon!

One is black- 05 F55. Ripped up and rebuilt a million times. Only frame is stock. DA/Velocity Fusion wheels, Ultegra shifters, FSA bar/stem/seatpost, ultegra crank. 58CM

Weighs about 16.5.

The second one is an 05 F65- again. Ripped up and rebuilt a million times- a little more stock than the F55... has stock bars/stem/wheels/crank. Shifters are tiagra. der is 105. FSA seatpost

#26 ·
05 F-80

Here's my '05 F-80. 58 cm, FSA Gossamer crank from an '05 F-70, black 105 rear der., 105 front der., Salsa stem and handlebar, MTB Speed V saddle, and Time ATAC mountain pedals (yeah, I know, but it's all I had. Can't afford road shoes/pedals yet). I know the stem looks pretty upright, but with resent back problems, this helped a lot. And the saddle is kinda pointed down a little bit, but tweaking it every ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.