Page 1 of 39 123 ... LastLast
    S2H
    wut?

Post your Felt pics...

Let's see those Felts.

'05 F80 w/ Ksyrium Equipe wheels, Flite saddle, 54cm.

Ugliest cranks of all time.

Last edited by S2H; 07-01-2013 at 06:36 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2005
    Slightly modified F60
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Felt pics...-mybikef60.jpg  

That's the dang truth!!!

F80

2004 Felt F80
    54cm
    Thompson Seat Post
    Specialized Avatar Seat
    Ultegra drivetrain with black 105 Shifters
    Ultegra/Mavic Open Pro

06 Felt F55 Racing Rig
    06 TNI Carbon Tri Rig

Sweat dries, blood clots, bones heal, suck it up and be a Marine!

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004

F25 here

58 cm, all stock except 100 mm Ritchey stem, tubes, cages, chain and Speedplays. Very smooth ride. I'm currently eyeing up the new F2C.
    Last edited by 9-speed; 02-15-2006 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Updated photo to come...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005

F70

Quote Originally Posted by 9-speed
    58 cm, all stock except 100 mm Ritchey stem, tubes, cages, chain and Speedplays. Very smooth ride. I'm currently eyeing up the new F2C.
    New wheels too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Felt pics...-feltf70.jpg  
    It is said that it will take the moose 10,000 years to learn that the automobile is dangerous. By then the automobile will be extinct.

S2H
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleTap
    New wheels too.
    You have the same ugly-ass cranks as I do.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005

cranks

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty2Hotty
    You have the same ugly-ass cranks as I do.
    True. But I have not broken them yet!
    It is said that it will take the moose 10,000 years to learn that the automobile is dangerous. By then the automobile will be extinct.

That's the dang truth!!!

Rpm

Those RPM cranks are made by FSA. They were ok but too flexy for me. The Ultegra was a smart choice. I am a pretty heavy guy 5'10" 205.
    06 Felt F55 Racing Rig
    06 TNI Carbon Tri Rig

Sweat dries, blood clots, bones heal, suck it up and be a Marine!

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional

S2H
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by stalter
    Those RPM cranks are made by FSA. They were ok but too flexy for me. The Ultegra was a smart choice. I am a pretty heavy guy 5'10" 205.
    I was going to do that you did and buy a double Ultegra, but I didn't want to pay to change shifters as well...

Bacon!

Better Late than Never I guess - F55

She rides great and has held up beautifully so far (well, except for the tires, grrrr).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Felt pics...-1-felt.jpg   Post your Felt pics...-shot-21-bridge.jpg  
    “To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit — ever. They’re like the Viet Cong — Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower.”

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2006

Felt F55

Here is mine! This is my first road bike and I picked it up last night. Felt F55 50cm.

and my Mountain Bike. Specialized Epic.

Lexicon Devil
    I'm about to drop some coin on a Felt F55, but I'm getting the Dura-Ace stuff removed and Campy Chorus thrown on.

Pics will be up when I get it.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2005

F75. Stock. Sorry about the camera-phone quality shot.

So, do I remove the reflectors and the plastic cassette guard?

S2H
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbathu

F75. Stock. Sorry about the camera-phone quality shot.

So, do I remove the reflectors and the plastic cassette guard?
    Yeah, get rid of that stuff. Also, Felt frames have a "made in Taiwan" sticker. Take it off.

Did you get fitted? That saddle is really tilted...

Shirtcocker
    here's my Felt....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Felt pics...-c05_littleba.jpg  
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2005
    Did you get fitted? That saddle is really tilted...
    No, I haven't. I didn't even notice the tilt until you said it
    I've only ridden it for about 20 minutes since I took it home and I'm not really sure how a road bike is supposed to feel. I've been riding a 5" trail bike for the last couple of years. I'll try some different saddle positions until I can get it fitted correctly.

S2H
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    here's my Felt....
    Nerd.

Shirtcocker
    Nerd.
    cruisers rule dood.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

S2H
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    cruisers rule dood.
    That saddle looks like a San Marco Regal.

RoadBikeReview Member

2006 Felt F2C

This is my F2C. Ordered it back in December and took delivery in February. Was off the bike sick for 3 weeks and just as I started getting better I threw my back out for another 2 weeks. Off the bike a total of 5 weeks. I have about 3-4 shorter rides on the bike....about 30 miles each which I spent a lot of time trying to get the fit dialed in. I had to replace the bar and stem right away as they were the wrong size for me (If you want them, the bar and stem are on Ebay right now). Replaced with Ritchie WCS. Tires for racing will be yellow Pro Race 2's. Did the Icycle (metric) Century this past weekend (66miles), we averaged 19.2mpg. Bike felt great and I was more refreshed at the end than I have ever been in the past doing this ride (and this includes being off the bick for so much time). Over all a great bike and the more I get to ride the better I think it will get. I wish I could afford some Zipps as this bike would just fly with a set.
    The Cannondale is the bike it replaced.

KMan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Felt pics...-felt1-2-.jpg   Post your Felt pics...-felt2-2-.jpg   Post your Felt pics...-felt3-2-.jpg   Post your Felt pics...-felt4-2-.jpg   Post your Felt pics...-r2000-2-.jpg  

S2H
    wut?

Behind the front brake...

Quote Originally Posted by KMan
    This is my F2C. Ordered it back in December and took delivery in February. Was off the bike sick for 3 weeks and just as I started getting better I threw my back out for another 2 weeks. Off the bike a total of 5 weeks. I have about 3-4 shorter rides on the bike....about 30 miles each which I spent a lot of time trying to get the fit dialed in. I had to replace the bar and stem right away as they were the wrong size for me (If you want them, the bar and stem are on Ebay right now). Replaced with Ritchie WCS. Tires for racing will be yellow Pro Race 2's. Did the Icycle (metric) Century this past weekend (66miles), we averaged 19.2mpg. Bike felt great and I was more refreshed at the end than I have ever been in the past doing this ride (and this includes being off the bick for so much time). Over all a great bike and the more I get to ride the better I think it will get. I wish I could afford some Zipps as this bike would just fly with a set.
    The Cannondale is the bike it replaced.

KMan
    Get that "Made in Taiwan" sticker off of there!!!

No team-cest unless 8+!
    Ahh. Nuts. I got a few of those.

One is currently en route from CA. The other is in pieces in my living room. I'll try to get pictures sometime soon!

One is black- 05 F55. Ripped up and rebuilt a million times. Only frame is stock. DA/Velocity Fusion wheels, Ultegra shifters, FSA bar/stem/seatpost, ultegra crank. 58CM

Weighs about 16.5.

The second one is an 05 F65- again. Ripped up and rebuilt a million times- a little more stock than the F55... has stock bars/stem/wheels/crank. Shifters are tiagra. der is 105. FSA seatpost

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2005
    2005 F60 w/ Speedplay X2, Specialized Alias saddle and GP4000 tires. Hopefully with new wheels soon...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your Felt pics...-img_1592-large-.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2006

Get rid of those reflectors!!

Dude, your ride is sweet! Don't ruin it with those reflectors! Get hem the heck off!!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by asandoval1
    Dude, your ride is sweet! Don't ruin it with those reflectors! Get hem the heck off!!

Thanks for the advise. I didnt realize they were even on the bike until someone else mentioned it to me this weekend, so now they are off.

Thanks again.

Page 1 of 39 123 ... LastLast