My beloved Van Dessel Country Road Bob frame is being replaced with a Van Dessel WTF. The frame had a crack starting at one of the EBB bolts thru the bracket that is welded to the frame. The frame is under warranty, so Van Dessel is replacing it with their new WTF. As a result, I will have some extra parts that I will not be using. I plan on posting an ad later today, but wanted to get a feeler if any of the parts are of interest to folks on here. All parts are in excellent condition.

I will have a set of stock VD wheels that are a little unusual. The rear hub is a 130 disc hub, threaded for freewheel. They are straight as an arrow...just has an odd size rear hub. Smooth sealed bearings. They actually roll faster than some of my higher end wheels. Rims are generic but really strong. Black spokes / hubs.

Cane creek 110 zero stack headset. This thing is high gloss silver and smoother than a King.

IRD Quad Seal squre taper bb w/ FSA vero cranks and Surly SS chainring (42T or 38T)

White Industries Dos Enos freewheel (17/19)

Avid BB 5 Road w/ Tektro levers

Again, I'll post an add w/ prices and pictures later today. If someone wants it all so they can do a complete build I'll make you a great deal. I just want to see if there is any interest first. I'll miss that frame but am looking forward to the new WTF. I will be experimenting with belt drive on that one.