Post pictures of your fixed bike here

684K views 1K replies 648 participants last post by  elab 
#1 ·
I'd figured I'd start:

This is a Van Dessel CRB.
39x16 Gearing

#4 ·
I was going to keep it under wraps.

I didn't want show anybody until i have it built up perfectly.
My excitement is mounting though and I might just take a digital in the morining and unveil it as is.
This one is going to be a stunner. What do you guys think... should I wait a couple of weeks and unveil it in all it's glory or should i take the wraps off now? I'm torn.

#11 · (Edited)
2003 Bianchi Eros frame. 53cm. Tensioned using a White Industries ENO eccentric rear hub. Built up two days ago, swapping parts off of the previously used aluminum frame; only one ride on it so far, but d@mn, the steel feels soooooo much better! 46x17. gets the majority of my road time now. the geared bike is sadly neglected.

Surly Crosscheck set up fixed/free. 38x15/20. mish-mash of e-bay, parts bin, veloswap, and good lbs deals. it gets the fenders, and rain/ugly ride/commute duty much of the time.

#13 ·
Bianchis - Fixed SS and future track...

Bianchi
First is a 2000 Volpe with a Suzy flip-flop hub. 42/16 on both sides.
Second is a '99 Reparto Corse steel track frame that will be on the track this summer.
Have a third SS in the wings (Pinarello Radius) but it may not be fixed.
TF

#16 ·
Oude Schicht

My old Koga Miyata Flyer. I bought it used for less than the price of the new hub and rode it until the gears wore out. That saddle, by the way, is the most uncomfortable saddle I have ever had. I have replaced it with a green flite but will soon mount a Brooks conquest... I love those springs!

#17 ·
That's a sweet ride Miss M has there. What gearing and wheels is she using?

#26 ·
my FG CX bike

Was a Fuji Cross. Now sports an eccentric bottom bracket courtesy of Spicer Cycles. Affectionately known as the "Spuji"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.