Carbon Fiber = Explode!

Voodoo Wazoo One Cross Frame Fixed?

I just saw this frame

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ah_blake/4790178810/

The thing that really interests me is that it had sliding dropouts and it has clearance for 40cc tires and has disc mounts front and rear with fenders.

I was wondering, it is safe to run this frame fixed gear? Or should I stick SS/Geared just for the hell of it?
    '09 Voodoo Wazoo
    '08 Pedal Force RS2
    '06 Raleigh Cadent 5.0
    '01 Trek 4300 MTB
    '93 Norco Nitro MTB Touring
    '88 Schwinn Prelude Fixie
    1 hour of running = 1 hour of wasted time when you could have been riding. - Alaska Mike

Yo no fui.
    Why would it not be "safe"?
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars. Laurent Fignon

Baltic Scum
    I bought one last year and thought the dropouts were a neat idea. I am running it geared for the winter and have run it as a SS. I do not see any problem going fixed. If you are looking for a frame with the option to run either and are interested in a nice 'cross frame with both disc and cantilever option, this might be for you.
    However, if you just want a fixed frame, there are certainly simpler and more elegant options in the Wazoo's price range.
    Was juckt es die stolze Eiche, wenn sich ein Schwein an ihr kratzt?

Carbon Fiber = Explode!
    Awesome! I just put my order for one in 53cm. The geometry is weird (I'm assuming that's a cross thing) but I got a good price at Universal Cycles with their coupon.

The reason I wanted a frame like this is because my Schwinn right now, as much as I love it, does a very poor job in the snowy winters as I cannot fit any studded tire in that rear triangle. I did put a cross fork on it and run a front studded tire with a front disc but it leaves me wanting more.

I essentially want to turn this Wazoo into my "snow" bike with the same wheelset I have on the Schwinn which is flip flop fixed/SS. I didn't know if it was okay to run fixed gears on sliding drops, as it was not specified on the Wazoo's uses.

Knowing I can run fixed on the Wazoo almost makes me want to sell my Schwinn frame, but I can't do it. I'll just make it my dedicated spring/summer commuter and the Wazoo fall/winter.

one more thing, is the rear set for 130mm hubs or 135mm? I see 130mm everywhere I look but there's no such thing as a 130mm disc hub right?
    '09 Voodoo Wazoo
    '08 Pedal Force RS2
    '06 Raleigh Cadent 5.0
    '01 Trek 4300 MTB
    '93 Norco Nitro MTB Touring
    '88 Schwinn Prelude Fixie
    1 hour of running = 1 hour of wasted time when you could have been riding. - Alaska Mike