RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2008

05' Team Issue vs Team Issue Euro?

What is the difference between the 2005 Team Issue and 2005 Team Issue Euro framesets? Anyone have the 2005 pdf catalog or pictures of each? Searched forever with no results on the Euro model.

thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005
    Is it the frameset or the full bike listed. I have the US spec 05 team issue and it came w/primarily Dura-Ace, FSA crankset and Ritchey components. I believe there was another version available w/Campy parts - that may be the Euro.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Srexy
    Is it the frameset or the full bike listed. I have the US spec 05 team issue and it came w/primarily Dura-Ace, FSA crankset and Ritchey components. I believe there was another version available w/Campy parts - that may be the Euro.
    yeah, I am just looking at the frameset. I can get one or the other (same price) at a good discount brand new, but if they are the same frames but different components when built up, I don't know why it would list the Euro and the Team Issue separately.

But yes, I believe the Euro was Campy built. But if there are any other differences in just the frame itself I'd like to know. Possibly a shorter headtube on the Euro (although its already pretty short on the Team Issue) or different colors?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005
    Scratch that. It was a Team Pro not Team Issue...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005
    Hard to find a definitive answer with Google but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that there's no difference at all besides the gruppo/components - just marketing.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2007
    the difference between the Team Issue and Team pro is the material used to make the carbon frame. Fuji uses their c7 for the T/I and c4 for the T/P. The team issue weighs about 2lbs less, depending upon component choices obviously.

My Team Issue is campy record 9sp, with Bontrager aeolus 6.5 's and weighs in @ 16lb 2 oz..It is a 58 cm frame.

The team pro / team pro euro differences - shimano or campy. all else is the same.
    if you can't be fast,be stylish

RoadBikeReview Member
    I love my 2005 Team Issue. The Tempest II keep spinnin.