Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Not sure - I took a couple pics of the headlight mount...

(ignore the little notches - my attempt to eliminate the light from rattling in that mount)

RoadBikeReview Member
    Been doing a lot of little things for the Madone 9 Series as well as Wahoo ELEMNT mounts for Bontrager Blendr equipped bar and bar/stem combinations. Click the link in my signature to see more stuff.

Last edited by WheresWaldo; 09-22-2016 at 03:07 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mail came at 2 pm and then spent the rest of the day modeling the new mount for the Cycliq Fly6 Gen 2. Variations are now up for Specialized SWAT, Fizik ICS, GoPro as well as the Trek Madone Series 9. You can see them all here.

Last edited by WheresWaldo; 09-27-2016 at 07:31 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WheresWaldo View Post
    @OldZaskar

Does the Cygolite headlight use the same bracket as their tail lights? If so I can do something for you, otherwise I could do something in a week or so. Can you tell me specifically which headlight you have.

I have done a bunch of interfaces for the K-Edge Garmin mounts, Di2, Garmin Virb, etc. I would probably do something that uses the K-Edge as a base.
    I have a Cygolite headlight bar mount that I'll donate, if you want it. I can't use it with my bars anyway. The helmet mount that came with my Expilion 850 was very easily modified to work with the K-Edge combo Garmin/GoPro mount, I just reamed out the holes to 5mm and good to go.

3D Printed Accessories / Parts / Mounts-20161016_103230.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by OldZaskar View Post
    I'd LOVE to be able to mount my Cygolite headlight in front of and under the Garmin Mount. Cygolite's mount is straight out of the '80s - large hinged clamp, long threaded rod and knob to tighten it - and the actual mounting plate with tab is bolted to the clamp.

WheresWaldo, I have an extra one of these I'd be happy to send you.

I have a small interest in mounting my Cygolite headlamps on a gopro style mount as well.

Let me know where to send it if you are interested.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Migen21 View Post
    WheresWaldo, I have an extra one of these I'd be happy to send you.

I have a small interest in mounting my Cygolite headlamps on a gopro style mount as well.

Let me know where to send it if you are interested.
    Worst-case scenario you can do what I've done. Get a Cygolite helmet mount (ExpiliOn helmet kit), which works with Expilion, Metro, Streak, and Pace lights. You can't see it in their photo, but the upper half of the mount that the light clips to uses tabs that are a physical match for a GoPro mount, except Cygolite used a smaller 4mm screw. Drill the holes out to 5mm and it's a perfect fit.

Crank Addict
    Mar 2014
    I have a request, that I think would be fairly easy to do because it seem like you already have the designs for some of the other parts. Could you make a mount that holds a Di2 junction box and mount to the two rear Tri-pod mounts on the Specialized Sitero Saddle?

www.Crankaddicts.cc

www.skratchlabs.com
    www.hilltopbicycles.com

2015 S-Works DSW Allez
    2015 Specialized Venge Pro
    2016 Specialized Fatboy Comp

Crank Addict
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TricrossRich View Post
    I have a request, that I think would be fairly easy to do because it seem like you already have the designs for some of the other parts. Could you make a mount that holds a Di2 junction box and mount to the two rear Tri-pod mounts on the Specialized Sitero Saddle?
    Actually, scratch that... What about a mount that would allow you to mount a di2 junction box between saddle rails. Saddle rails are all basically a universal dimension, so you'd really only have to do round or 7x9. I'm thinking a Di2 mount with a small wing off either side that allows to clamp around each rail.

www.Crankaddicts.cc

www.skratchlabs.com
    www.hilltopbicycles.com

2015 S-Works DSW Allez
    2015 Specialized Venge Pro
    2016 Specialized Fatboy Comp

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TricrossRich View Post
    Actually, scratch that... What about a mount that would allow you to mount a di2 junction box between saddle rails. Saddle rails are all basically a universal dimension, so you'd really only have to do round or 7x9. I'm thinking a Di2 mount with a small wing off either side that allows to clamp around each rail.
    I am sending you a PM with my email address so we can discuss this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234