RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2018

am trying to get colnago c64 MAPEI paint job but need 9 more people

Hello, I am mike, a longtime member of the weightweenies.starbike forum.

I was told by the Colnago distributor, Andrea Bellati, of www.bellatisport.com that Colnago will do a mapei paint job for the C64 if there are 10 or more orders. I put my order in but need 9 more.

Are any of you interested? If so, contact Andrea Bellati, owner and distributor, at info@bellatisport.com

I have no connection other than I have bought all my colnagos from him and he is doing me a favor by trying to get the c64 in mapei paint scheme, which costs the same if you order a C64 in art décor.

Here is what Colnago c64 in mapei looks like. Pics are from is phone when he visited the ColnagoC64.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails am trying to get colnago c64 MAPEI paint job but need 9 more people-whatsapp-image-2018-02-09-13.16.30-2-.jpg   am trying to get colnago c64 MAPEI paint job but need 9 more people-whatsapp-image-2018-02-09-13.16.30-1-.jpg   am trying to get colnago c64 MAPEI paint job but need 9 more people-whatsapp-image-2018-02-09-13.16.29.jpg   am trying to get colnago c64 MAPEI paint job but need 9 more people-whatsapp-image-2018-02-09-13.16.29-1-.jpg   am trying to get colnago c64 MAPEI paint job but need 9 more people-whatsapp-image-2018-02-09-13.16.25.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2018
    I got one reply. need 8 more please!!!

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2008
    I know there's no accounting for taste, but that looks like crap.

Just get a C40 with the real paint scheme.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2018
    I think it has a B-A look to it. the mapei of old turned into Darth Vader.

Devoid of all flim-flam
    I have to agree with the naysayers. The Mapei paint scheme on my circa 2000 Dream is much more aesthetically pleasing. I think the metallic silver really kills it.
    Mapie is a conventional looking former Hollywood bon viveur, now leading a quiet life in a house made of wood by an isolated beach. He has cultivated a taste for culture, and is a celebrated raconteur amongst his local associates, who are artists, actors, and other leftfield/eccentric types. I imagine he has a telescope, and an unusual sculpture outside his front door. He is also a beach comber. The Rydster.

pmf
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    I bought a C-40 frame when I was on my honeymoon in Italy in 2000. It was the 2001 model -- first to have the b-stay. I got the minimalist OOF paint job. I always regretted that I didn't get something flashier like Mapei, or GEO. My wife got an art decor paint job on hers. I was jealous right after we unboxed them.

I have to agree with everyone -- it's not a flattering paint job on the C-64. Then again, Colnago doesn't do cool paint jobs anymore.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2018
    personally, I am surprised by the lack of enthusiasm. I think this year mapei's is fabulous, it's different and refreshing. to have white all the time with same design in same place is boring to me.

pmf
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mlimm123 View Post
    personally, I am surprised by the lack of enthusiasm. I think this year mapei's is fabulous, it's different and refreshing. to have white all the time with same design in same place is boring to me.
    That's kind of the point. It's a classic paint job. Classic things should be left alone. The metallic blue really does kill it.