RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2002

anybody here from Liverpool- need help

my son is ordering tickets for March 21 soccer game and LFC will only send them out a few days before the game. If they come to me here in Canada I might not get them back there in time so is there another way to have the tickets delivered in or near Liverpool just before the game and he could pick them up?
    thanks
    bob

RoadBikeReview Member

Pick up at Anfield

I'm sure you can pick them up at the Anfield ticket office the day of the match. You should make arrangements when you purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggs
    my son is ordering tickets for March 21 soccer game and LFC will only send them out a few days before the game. If they come to me here in Canada I might not get them back there in time so is there another way to have the tickets delivered in or near Liverpool just before the game and he could pick them up?
    thanks
    bob
    i've got limited minutes left in life, don't waste my time

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2002

so far haven't figured out how to buy from LFC - but

will call them tomorrow to see if I can get tickets direct and have them waiting at box office. Thanks for your reply

RoadBikeReview Member
    Best footie team in the world! I'm very jealous of your son.

I haven't been to a game in over a decade and I call myself a fan!!

I would love to help but all my family who lived in Liverpool have either passed away or moved south.

HOME PREMIER LEAGUE GAMES
    CREDIT CARD HOTLINE: 0844 844 0844 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2151 (Non UK only)

The credit card hotline opens on the first date of sale at 8.30 am. A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased on the credit card hotline and these tickets are subject to a booking fee of 50p per ticket.

Tickets booked up to 3 days in advance will be posted. If tickets are booked less than 3 days in advance they must be collected from the main ticket office and the applicable credit card must be shown.

Once a game is sold out, if there are any returns these will be sold from 3 days before kick off on 0844 844 0844 (UK) - 00 44 (0) 870 220 2151 (Non UK only)
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/howtoapply.htm