RoadBikeReview Member

Anyone ever have issues dealing with Scudo Sportswear?

I ordered two jerseys from the Scudo online store last 16 Dec and paid via Paypal. They shipped Dec 26.

Jan 2, I checked tracking on USPS and it said my package was undeliverable as addressed and was being returned to sender. Double checked on Scudo's site and yup, I had my correct address there (it is also PP verified). Called Scudo yesterday, was told they will call USPS and will get back with me via email or phone. They didn't. Called again today and got a voicemail. Left a thorough message and asked for them to get back with me. Once again no one contacted me. Checked around in Google and found a thread in a tri forum about several users having problems with Scudo delivering goods. Anybody here in RBR have any issues with these guys? I am not familiar with PP's dispute time constraints but I think I am awful close to it.
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2012
    Long story short - ordered from them well in advance of an event. Never received items despite calling/e-mailing them and getting a "guarantee" that I would have them before race. Items never arrived. Called after event since their website showed my order as being shipped, but again, after a reasonable amount of time they never arrive (we lived less than three hours from them). Called yet again and was told that they decided to cancel my order since the race I had ordered them for had passed (I did not authorize that). They said that since it was their fault they would refund me 75% of the items and ship them out right away. I finally received the items, but never saw the refund. I'll never purchase another item from them again.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Finally got resolved yesterday with a refund to me. I looked up their ebay feedback and apparently, their shipping is dicey.

Too bad. I liked their jerseys.
    Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the view never changes