RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2007

Anyone using the WTB Silverado saddle?

I did a search and came up with nothing and there are no reviews on the product. I saw one over at performance and it looks like it would work on a road bike. Has anyone tried one?
    Thanks.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2007
    I have one on my MTB and really like it. I have a Devo on my road bike and like it as well. Both of them have similar profiles and widths with the Silverado have a slightly longer nose.
    Some minds are like concrete...thoroughly mixed up and permanently set!

'07 Tarmac Expert, Campy Chorus 10spd

Do not touch the trim.
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DM-SC
    I have one on my MTB and really like it. I have a Devo on my road bike and like it as well. Both of them have similar profiles and widths with the Silverado have a slightly longer nose.
    I just bought one from Performance and.......OUCH. Easily the most uncomfortable saddle I've ever used. Hopefully they'll take it back . I bought it because it looked so similar to other saddles I've liked, live and learn.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2007
    I took a chance and picked one up from Performance. So far, I'm pretty pleased with it. It's not quite as forgiving the Rocket V on my mountain bike, but seems to work pretty well. Only time and a few long rides will determine if this is the one.