RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2005

Cap with turtle logo who makes it?

I have a winter cap that the sides go over the ears with fleece. It has a logo of a turtle on the cap. I love this cap and would hate to lose it and would want to replace it with the same. Who makes cycling clothes using the turtle as a logo?

RoadBikeReview Member
    I believe it's Turtle Fur.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    I believe it's Turtle Fur.
    I think that's it! I went to their website and saw my cap with the turtle logo on one of their models. I never heard of that company. They've been in business since 1965 and there are many local retailers that carry their products though I don't know if they will have "my" specific cap. Thanks.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2002

Out of touch?

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    I think that's it! I went to their website and saw my cap with the turtle logo on one of their models. I never heard of that company. They've been in business since 1965 and there are many local retailers that carry their products though I don't know if they will have "my" specific cap.
    You must not be a winter sports person. Our kids started wearing Turtle Fur ski hats nearly 30 years ago. Essentially it is "dense Polartec" or "dense fleece" and it works great for headbands and hats.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2005
    I ride throughout the winter, no mater how long the temps which can go down in the teens, seldom single digits; I hike in the winter - snow or no snow, doesn't matter; I cross country ski; use to winter camp and cross country ski. I wear my biking gear or other gear that I have found is suitable.