Thread: Castelli logos

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2008

Castelli logos

So almost everyone that owns or as owned Castelli bibs knows that the rubberized logos peel off in a matter of weeks of wearing and washing.
    What do people do to cover up, if they do, the big round ugly spots where the logos used to be?
    Personally........they look like crap if the spots aren't dealt with.....I need some ideas.

FNG
    Meh. The same thing happens with my Sugoi stuff. It's because the fabric stretches and the appliqué doesn't (at least, not to the same extent). I just live with it; I'm far more worried about finding bar end plugs which match my water bottle bolts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai Winters View Post
    It's all about the legs, lungs, heart and soul. The gear comes after that.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    I hear ya, they crack and peel, not so good. I get a bit frustrated with the letters start to peel like on my Prestos and they say something like _ASTE_L_ . I expect peeling in time but new stuff, sheesh.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Yep yep, Some of my bibs have the logo as you mention and I just live with it. Another pair have more of the non-stick type (not sure what you call it) and it gets a bit ugly from just be worn out over time.

I get about 5000 - 6000 miles out of the bib and then replace. Funny too is I have several jerseys from them, and three of them all have the same zipper issue. The little handle deal fell off.

Oh well,

RoadBikeReview Member
    I have a pair of their Polar winter bibs that I've worn and washed about a dozen times. The logo still looks good. Funny thing, the logo is on he inside of the right thigh? I figured some little old Italin lady didn't have her Expresso the morning she made my bibs so I don't care if the logo peels.
    2011 - Jamis Coda hybrid
    2013 - Bianchi Ininito

RoadBikeReview Member

Castelli logos

Wear it as a badge of honour. It shows tat you actually use them!
    cheers
    Pagey
    Cervelo S2 w/SRAM Force / RS80 wheelset