View Poll Results: Which Bike Should I Get?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colnago CLX 2.0

1 20.00%
  • Bianchi Infinito

4 80.00%
  • Pinarello FP Quattro

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011

Red face CLX 2.0 vs Infinito vs FP Quattro

I road tested 9 bikes yesterday and am going to buy a new bike in the next week or two. I am currently riding a steel Bianchi Veloce with Campy Veloce components that I love but am ready to move up to full carbon.

After testing the 9 bikes I came out with three that I very much liked after test rides and fit in my price range: Colnago CLX 2.0, the Bianchi Infinito, and the Pinarello FP Quattro.

While I used to race I now ride for recreation and put on about 1500 miles/yr. but significant elevation due to where I live and commute. We also have terrible roads with chipseal (e.g. large gravel in tar). I am interested in a bike that will be comfortable over longer rides, climbs, and rough roads but won't be a slouch either.

Does anyone have any advice on my options?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2011
    I looked at the same three and bought the Infinito. I love it, my other ride is a Cervelo RS. I like them both as I wanted a smoother riding bike due to 2 back surgeries and some partial loss of movement in my right leg. The Bianchi rides smooth yet feels stiffer and more aggressive than the RS.

The Pinerello and Colnago did not seem as "comfortable to me" but they are nice bikes. You can't go wrong with any of them it all depends on what you want and how they feel.

Is it the future yet?
    Apr 2008
    I haven't ridden either, but if you haven't, try the Look 566 if you can get your hands on one.

I think you can't go wrong with either of those bikes though. Just got the one that is closest to everything you want .