RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2010

Cobb saddle reviews

I have done some searching but haven't come up with any reviews for Cobb saddles. I have bounced some e-mails back and forth with them and have appreciated all the time they have spent answering my questions but would like some real riders input.

If anyone out there is riding these saddles I would like to know how you like them (or not) We are looking to start doing full century rides this summer and I want to be comfortable all day. I'm 5'7" / 180 lbs and J. Cobbs has recommended the "V flow plus" for me.

I would appreciate any thoughts from those who have tried this seat.

Thanks
    Miles of agony for moments of ahhh!

Looking for my Amish Love
    I tried a V Flow + but found it too soft. Cobb was really nice & they are super friendly to work with. They offer a 6 month money back guarantee so it can't hurt to try one.
    One thing is that the saddle looks super weird from the side.
    Capt_Phun's Riding Blog:
    http://captphun.blogspot.com/

Just Plain Bitter
    I am supposed to be getting one in the next week or so. As soon as I ride I will let you know. My fitter swears by them. He has an entire tri group riding them now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catzilla;
    Like, if "troubling" were a level seven worry, "concerning" would be a six, with "frightening" being an eight and "unexplained genital rash" being a nine.

2007 Pegoretti Duende Campy SR 11 Campagnolo Neutron
    2009 Look 586 Campy SR 11 HED Ardennes/HED Jet 6
    2012 Raliegh Roper - Stock for now

I'd like to know as well, since I'm considering selling them.
    Other countries need to stop hatin' or we'll unfriend them. - Christine

Apparently I left my reading comprehension glasses in my ass. - DrRoebuck

Still, it felt great and I felt like I was sitting on some kind of vibrator -Touch0Gray

RoadBikeReview Member
    I have a V-Flow Plus on my TT bike. I tried 4 different saddles before the Cobb that just didn't feel right. The aggressive aero position on the TT bike caused pain and chafing with the other saddles but the Cobb saddle has solved that problem. I rode the TT bike 30+ miles today with at least 20 in the aero position without any pain or problems. This saddle may feel too soft for some but it is very comfortable for me.

Resident Curmudgeon
    Nov 2005
    I just Googled Cobb saddles & found a review site.
    Don't believe everything you think.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2011
    Love my V-flow plus on my ride bike. Several century rides completed with no issues whatsoever. Cobb has a big following among triathletes but several roadies in my riding group swear by Cobb saddles. Once I tried the V-flow plus, I loved it. As someone mentioned above, you have plenty of time to try it and return it if you don't like it so you really don't have anything to lose.

Cobb just came out with some mountain bike saddles. Anyone tried them?