RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011

Cobb SHC not working for me

I know some people who swear by this saddle, however its not working for my sit bones. Anyone in the same boat as me who has tried a Cobb SHC or any cut out saddle that didn't work? I know this is a personal preference and trial and error type problem, but specifically, has anyone gone from a Cobb SHC to a non cutout saddle that felt better? Fizik, Spec, prologo, ext....

Pathlete and Pedalphile
    Unfortunately, I can't help you, I really like my Cobb. Have you contacted Cobb with your issues? They have a great return policy. Of course, if you want to give me a really good price.
    Last edited by redondoaveb; 03-12-2013 at 12:40 PM.
    If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Presumably if you have this set up right, hell yeah, a lot of people can't stand
    saddles with cutouts, the saddle thing is individual, I mention that I am currently
    using the Bonty Inform and Selle Italia SLR but this could have absolutely no bearing
    on your case. Probably the best idea is to try either a LBS or I believe Competitive Cycle will let you trial a bunch of different saddles to help you find those you like.
    All I said was that our son, the apple of our three eyes, Martha being a cyclops, our son is a beanbag, and you get testy!