Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Verry interesting.

So the wife is speaking up for hubby. He told her the 74 year old cyclist started it, so he had to do what he had to do!

Six months in the county jail, 5 years probation, 100 hours community service ,for that bad boy.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Lombard View Post
    The bigger and louder your pickup truck, the smaller your manhood.
    I have a four door diesel F250 and a MINI Cooper. The truck is big and loud. The MINI is small and quiet, and fun to drive. What does this say about my manhood?
    To those in uniform, both present and past, who have protected my freedoms, I thank you. I've had a good life so far.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug B View Post
    I have a four door diesel F250 and a MINI Cooper. The truck is big and loud. The MINI is small and quiet, and fun to drive. What does this say about my manhood?
    Big bat, small twins? Just a guess.
    “Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.” -- Aaron Levenstein

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas."
    -- Warren Buffett

"Education is what you get when you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't. -- Pete Seeger

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug B View Post
    What does this say about my manhood?
    I don't see a reason why a man needs to ask others about what he un/endowed.
    Unless it's on the back...

RoadBikeReview Member
    I was wondering where this case was in the system. Another hearing coming up in a couple of days, although the trial still looks to be a way off.

The matter of David Fox, 65, of Inglewood Rd., was briefly addressed Wednesday morning before Justice of the Peace Gerry Solursh in Peterborough Ontario Court of Justice. He faces charges of aggravated assault and assault with a weapon.

The case was adjourned until Nov. 15, when more disclosure - documents that outline the evidence in a case - is expected to be provided by prosecutors.
    Man charged in cyclist beating returns next month | Peterborough Examiner
    We just don’t realize the most significant moments of our lives when they’re happening
    Back then I thought “well there'll be other days”
    I didn’t realize that was the only day
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9yrupye7B0

There's sometimes a buggy.
    How many drivers does a buggy have?
    One.
    So let's just say I'm drivin' this buggy...
    and if you fix your attitude you can ride along with me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GekiIMh4ZkM

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasnooks View Post
    I'm curious to hear this whole story when it's made public.
    Hard to know what provoked so much anger. I think it’s possible the trucker was simply pissed that he hit the bicyclist and it made him late for his bingo game. Or, the trucker was a serious cyclist himself and thought the cyclist was being irresponsible by riding rim and not disk brakes....understanding exponents of the disc brake camp are more rabid. I think it will come out that the cyclist may have asked for it. For example he was rumored to have made the comment to the trucker that in his experience guys who drove big loud truckers carried a small club. This provoked the man who was obviously sensitive about his club size. Second, when the guy on top clocked him again, the cyclist trying to disprove the sniveling weakling stereotype often ascribed to cyclists by fat guys, the cyclist was reported to repeat, thank you, may I have another. A last intangible that I believe will come out at trial is the trucker in spite of being an old guy was an avid club-er and loved rap music which may have been at the core of his violence....below one of his favorite songs. People extract different meanings from songs.
    So, my opinion on why it escalated.
    ...a basic difference of opinion settled the old fashioned way.

Da club:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qm8PH4xAss
    Last edited by 11spd; 3 Days Ago at 04:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123