Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

I need another reason to buy a Specialized bike

726 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  BCSaltchucker 
#1 ·
It's Friday, so why not? Have aero, carbon, Al, disc, MTB, and commuter. Up-sell me!!!

#7 ·
With those bikes, I really like that the fully integrated proprietary brakes are strategically located where wheel flex is minimal. It really reduces brake rub, as well as helps me achieve a near-zero drag coefficient for maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
Adding to that, the FACT 11r carbon frame features fully internal cable routing, that's amazing! It's truly Rider-First Engineered™ and provides consistent performance across the entire size range.
Yet another thing this to consider is the amazing S-Works crankset! It features the highest quality carbon construction. I can really feel the lightweight power transfer, while I also appreciate the fully integrated ANT+ compatible Quarq power meter.
You know what I can't believe? The bike comes with the Roval CLX 64 wheelset. The ultimate in speed and performance. Optimized for both head- and crosswinds, the CLX 64 wheelset is tubeless-ready and features a 21mm internal rim width for enhanced traction, minimal rolling resistance, and improved aerodynamics. I seem to recall that the Roval CLX 64 wheels are produced under license from Hed Cycling to US Patent No 8,888,195.
Lastly, you know what I need... the FACT carbon for, obviously! It drastically reduces aerodynamic drag, while still providing me incredible stiffness and steering response for my all out efforts and twisting descents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.