RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2007

LOL, I feel like a Storm Trooper from Star Wars.

I got my DMT Flash shoes today. Very nice shoes, but damn the shiney white plastic makes feel like some futuristic Death Star soilder.

Still not as wild as the rainbow Sidi Ergo 2s and some of the other shoes out there.

Last edited by spinwax; 01-17-2008 at 01:32 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    ... when I bought my first pair o Sidis, D2s, they looked like clown shoes...

This was at a time when most cycling specific shoes were "any color you want as long as it's black". I've still got and use 'em but they're not nearly as outlandish as they were back then (yellow lugged sole with blue uppers with neon green accent on instep strap).

Yo no fui.
    A real Storm Trooper, like a clone, or Luke Skywalker dressed up as a Storm Trooper?
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars. Laurent Fignon

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo
    A real Storm Trooper, like a clone, or Luke Skywalker dressed up as a Storm Trooper?
    LOL, I don't get to pretend I am niether the Clone or Luke. My new shoes fit like socks on a rooster. The length is Ok, but they are way wide. I am struggling finding shoes. Nobody in town carried the DMTs, so I had to take a chance by odering them.

Yo no fui.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinwax
    LOL, I don't get to pretend I am niether the Clone or Luke. My new shoes fit like socks on a rooster. The length is Ok, but they are way wide. I am struggling finding shoes. Nobody in town carried the DMTs, so I had to take a chance by odering them.
    Yeah, you really need to try on different brand in person to see what works. The only shoes that fit me well are Sidi Megas.
    "It is better to conquer yourself, than to win a thousand battles." -Dhammapada

"Fact is only what you believe; fact and fiction work as a team." Jack Johnson

"A true cyclist sometimes has to bite the dust before he can reach the stars. Laurent Fignon

Rollin' Stones
    May the SRAM Force be with you.
    I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull-dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and Methodists!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cydswipe
    May the SRAM Force be with you.

Good one.

I think I am going to try on the new Specialized BG shoes today. I just struggle to find shoes that fit. My fricken foot is so long and narrow. Peopld have said the DMTs were narrow, but I was just swimming in them.

If the shoe fits, you must acquit.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2003
    Just six words. "May the Schwartz be with you!"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Thommy
    Just six words. "May the Schwartz be with you!"
    Thank God I didn't talk about my new helmet making me feel like a Star Wars character.