RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012

My Ti Crown Jewel Is Ready

The Indy Fab Ti Crown Jewel I ordered 5 or 6 weeks ago is finished. It's all built up and ready to ride. I can pick it up tomorrow. I feel like a kid on the night before Christmas.

Just thought I would put that out there.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2008
    Outstanding! Make sure to post pictures!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    I intend to in a week or so. There are a few parts that have not arrived (the Eriksen Sweetpost for one) and decisions about things like pedals and saddles need to be refined before it is ready for a photo shoot.

Putting all of that aside, I am still really excited about seeing the thing for the first time tomorrow and taking it for a spin.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012
    Not true until we see pics

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    Alright, so the eagle has landed. With pedals and a heavier-than-I-will-ultimately-have saddle, stem and post, the built-up bike weighed 16.04 lbs. My stem and post are in transit, and the saddle is a fizik temp exchange saddle I am trying out for fit reasons. It is a shocking, neon-bright-yellow. It goes without saying that there are no pics yet.

Anyhow, after a maiden voyage of around 20 miles in the Patapsco Park hills, I am officially in love with my new bike. Stiff but snappy; connected to the road but nearly vibration-free (though not vibration-less like carbon -- if that makes sense). Can't wait until the next ride!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005
    Pics? let's see it.....

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    Pics coming soon, I promise. I am still waiting for a few things. I am hoping by next Saturday the build will be complete.