Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850

    Nalini bib shorts & bib tights - opinions

    I'm thinking about buying some higher end Nalini bib shorts and thermo tights. Thing is, I have never, ever, held anything Nalini in my hands, much less worn them. Before I go shelling out $250+, I'm wondering what the opinion of Nalini is on this board. Thanks for the input.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  2. #2
    Hucken The Fard Up !
    Reputation: Salsa_Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,907
    I prefer Santini.

    I have some Pro-Tour Nalini ( Liquigas kit ) and the fabrics are nice but the zips are not great, also be aware that Nalini fits smaller than Santini
    Quote Originally Posted by zank
    They're just bikes. Ride 'em in the rain, salt, snow and crap to fully appreciate them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Kelly
    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from looking out a kitchen window. You have to dress up, get out training and when you come back, you then know how cold it is.

  3. #3
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation: Trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    245
    Nalini stuff feels great.
    - The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard and the shallow end is much too large -
    _____________________________________________
    07 Steelman Road Bike
    07 Haro Mary XC 29er
    91 Toyota P/U
    08 iMac 24"

  4. #4
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,746
    If you're looking for high end stuff I think you can do a lot better than Nalini.

  5. #5
    pmf
    pmf is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Stamper
    If you're looking for high end stuff I think you can do a lot better than Nalini.
    Agree. I had a pair of their bibs one time and wasn't all that impressed.

  6. #6
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    372
    Its fine - but not incredible... I think Castelli and others are a lot nicer.
    Fighting C ystic F ibrosis with C arbon F iber
    Learn More about CF here: www.cff.org

  7. #7
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Topher
    Its fine - but not incredible... I think Castelli and others are a lot nicer.
    I tried Castelli and the chamois was horrible. Granted, none of these manufacturers use the same chamois in their products for more than 2 years, so I could probably give Castelli another shot.

    I really want the Giordana Forma Red shorts and the Forma Red windproof bib tights, but I cannot find them anywhere for a decent price and the bib tights in a small.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  8. #8
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Stamper
    If you're looking for high end stuff I think you can do a lot better than Nalini.
    What would you recommend in the $100 to $150 range? When I say "high end", it doesn't mean the Assos $350 shorts, that is for sure. Most of the time I wear $50 Performance Bike Elite bib shorts, but have decided to treat myself to something nice this season. Just not uber rich Assos nice. I am open to suggestions.

    If I can find a pair of Giordana forma red shorts for $100 to $130, I would go that route. Only major problem is that I don't know if I need a small or medium. Just bought a pair of Giordana silverline windproof bib tights in medium and they are too big for me. So, I have a set of smalls coming. I bought some medium Giordana bib shorts about 4 years ago, but they were the entry level shorts and while they felt great, the leg was too long for me. I think they were also mediums.

    Edit to add: The clothing must be made in the US or Italy. No exceptions.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  9. #9
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,746
    Quote Originally Posted by fabsroman
    What would you recommend in the $100 to $150 range? When I say "high end", it doesn't mean the Assos $350 shorts, that is for sure. Most of the time I wear $50 Performance Bike Elite bib shorts, but have decided to treat myself to something nice this season. Just not uber rich Assos nice. I am open to suggestions.

    If I can find a pair of Giordana forma red shorts for $100 to $130, I would go that route. Only major problem is that I don't know if I need a small or medium. Just bought a pair of Giordana silverline windproof bib tights in medium and they are too big for me. So, I have a set of smalls coming. I bought some medium Giordana bib shorts about 4 years ago, but they were the entry level shorts and while they felt great, the leg was too long for me. I think they were also mediums.
    You said $250 plus in you OP and I assumed that meant per item. I really like Sugoi RS in the < $150 range. Most people who have tried them do also but there's no saying if they'll work for a particular individual (you).

  10. #10
    Get me to In&Out
    Reputation: spookyload's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,611
    Keep an eye on Bonktown.com. They list the Giordana Forma Red shorts often. A brand I have grown to love is Craft. I ordered the performance logo bibs from PBK and they are hands down my favorite bibs. I actually bought two more pair. They are around $100.
    Cyclists really need to learn a little Rule #5.

  11. #11
    Cpk
    Cpk is offline
    banned
    Reputation: Cpk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by fabsroman
    What would you recommend in the $100 to $150 range?
    For bibs the DeSoto 400mile are one of the best if not the best out there and the come in list at I think $143 and they are made in the US. You can find them at Gear and training and usually get 10-20%. I like Capoforma tops but the current version graphics are not my favorite. But the materials and the zippers are really nice.

  12. #12
    TuH
    TuH is offline
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa_Lover
    I have some Pro-Tour Nalini ( Liquigas kit ) and the fabrics are nice but the zips are not great
    The team replica kits are actually not the best Nalini has to offer in terms of quality. The high-end Nalini stuff is sold under the "PRO", "BIANCHI MILANO" and "MOA" ranges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa_Lover
    also be aware that Nalini fits smaller than Santini/
    I've tried four different Italian manufacturers and in my experience Santini fits smaller than Northwave and Giordana which in turn fits smaller than Nalini. The size difference is most apparent with the tops, the Italian bib short sizing seems to be pretty consistent.

  13. #13
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank Stamper
    You said $250 plus in you OP and I assumed that meant per item. I really like Sugoi RS in the < $150 range. Most people who have tried them do also but there's no saying if they'll work for a particular individual (you).
    Yeah, that was my fault. I should have said for around $250 total. I have found the Nalini windproof thermal bibs for $130 and their pro level bib shorts for $120 at an online retailer. While I hate to pay more than $100 for bib shorts, I can easily live with the $130 for thermal bib tights IF they keep me warm. However, I've decided to "splurge" on my shorts this year and see if it really makes a difference. I'm hoping it doesn't so I don't have to spend $100+ on shorts whenever I need a new pair, and then I am hoping it does so I can ride longer without pain in my bottom. As it is right now, I am so out of shape that an hour in the saddle will be plenty because my legs will crack before my butt and my Performance bib shorts are usually good for 3 hours tops. Hoping to get in a lot better shape by the end of the season and use the trainer next off season. Between buying a house, selling our townhouse ourselves, moving, and tax season, I haven't been on the bike since November, and I was piss slow in November anyway.

    By the way, I am cheap.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  14. #14
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by spookyload
    Keep an eye on Bonktown.com. They list the Giordana Forma Red shorts often. A brand I have grown to love is Craft. I ordered the performance logo bibs from PBK and they are hands down my favorite bibs. I actually bought two more pair. They are around $100.
    Yeah, I saw that Bonktown had the Giordana bibs on sale at one point and added the Bonktown app to my toolbar. Even spent most of one day watching the app for some Giordana forma red jerseys that were supposed to come up, but I never ended up catching them. Getting the Pro Forma bib shorts on Bonktown is going to be an extreme matter of luck.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  15. #15
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    These are the bib shorts I am looking at:

    http://www.nalini.com/dettaglio-EN.a...&id=1489&sc=53

    There are the bib tights I am looking at:

    http://www.nalini.com/dettaglio-EN.a...&id=1363&sc=43

    I hate not being able to actually look at the clothing and try it on, but I would waste as much gas trying to find these things in this area as they would end up costing via mail order. Figure a little return postage isn't too big a deal if I don't like them or they don't fit.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  16. #16
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    803
    I'll play:

    Get these bibs:

    http://www.competitivecyclist.com/pr...paign=Datafeed
    And these bib tights:
    http://www.realcyclist.com/gore-bike...177&mv_pc=r126
    Both can be found cheaper, I was just in a hurry and wanted to post links for you. Gore makes very nice but understated gear.

  17. #17
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastionmerckx
    I'll play:

    Get these bibs:

    http://www.competitivecyclist.com/pr...paign=Datafeed
    And these bib tights:
    http://www.realcyclist.com/gore-bike...177&mv_pc=r126
    Both can be found cheaper, I was just in a hurry and wanted to post links for you. Gore makes very nice but understated gear.
    Never really thought about Gore. Are they made in the US?

    Of course, I click on your link and then find this one on the side panel, which I really like and which blows the budget.

    http://www.realcyclist.com/gore-bike...rrProd=GBW0235

    Again, I just wish I had the Nalini, Giordana, and now that Gore bib in hand so I could see what they are like and how they fit. What a PITA. By the way, the bib shorts look promising too. Now, to figure out if they are made in the US. If you actually own either of them, would you mind checking the tag for me to save me some time, and thanks for the suggestion.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  18. #18
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    599
    Nalini shorts and bibs are all i ride any more. However their range of 'chamois' pads is pretty variable in effectiveness. I'm none too exicted over the foam based PTN versions (tho the molded PTN-HF as per the models you,re looking at aren't too bad).Imo, the UCN padded versions are absolutely the ones to have and to my butt, much better than Assos.

  19. #19
    Hooked On Quack
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    70
    I've been using the Nalini Base bibs for about 12 years now. I wouldn't put anything else between my butt and my saddle! I buy from www.procyclegear.com. Good prices and great service. Luis Fernandez is the owner; good guy.
    YMMV
    -dg
    The thing about the cold is that you can never tell how cold it is from looking out a kitchen window. You have to dress up, get out training and when you come back, you then know how cold it is.
    -- Sean Kelly

  20. #20
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by caterham
    Nalini shorts and bibs are all i ride any more. However their range of 'chamois' pads is pretty variable in effectiveness. I'm none too exicted over the foam based PTN versions (tho the molded PTN-HF as per the models you,re looking at aren't too bad).Imo, the UCN padded versions are absolutely the ones to have and to my butt, much better than Assos.
    This is not an easy process. Now, I am looking at the Pettirosso and Tucano bibs since they have the chamois you are talking about. Decisions, decisions. When I find a bib short I really like, I am thinking about buying 10 of them so they will last me the rest of my life. However, that would mean I wouldn't have a need to post a thread like this. LOL

    Thanks for the info on the chamois. The UCN version just looks like a better chamois than the PTN models, but I guess it utlimately depends on everybody's backsides.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  21. #21
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by 200miler
    I've been using the Nalini Base bibs for about 12 years now. I wouldn't put anything else between my butt and my saddle! I buy from www.procyclegear.com. Good prices and great service. Luis Fernandez is the owner; good guy.
    YMMV
    -dg
    Wish they had the Nalini bib tights that I want because I would love to order from a place in the US. Might just buy the shorts from them anyway. Thanks for the link.

    By the way, if you know the owner maybe suggest a more user friendly website. It took me a little while to figure out where I had to go. Then again, I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  22. #22
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by fabsroman
    Never really thought about Gore. Are they made in the US?

    Of course, I click on your link and then find this one on the side panel, which I really like and which blows the budget.

    http://www.realcyclist.com/gore-bike...rrProd=GBW0235

    Again, I just wish I had the Nalini, Giordana, and now that Gore bib in hand so I could see what they are like and how they fit. What a PITA. By the way, the bib shorts look promising too. Now, to figure out if they are made in the US. If you actually own either of them, would you mind checking the tag for me to save me some time, and thanks for the suggestion.
    All of mine is made in China. About what size do you go? I've bought nearly every major brand of gear there is...I can probably tell you what sizes to order. Btw, Always order bibtights on clearance, never pay full price..Whatever is not on clearance yet, will be within a week or two.

  23. #23
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastionmerckx
    All of mine is made in China. About what size do you go? I've bought nearly every major brand of gear there is...I can probably tell you what sizes to order. Btw, Always order bibtights on clearance, never pay full price..Whatever is not on clearance yet, will be within a week or two.
    I am just under 5' 9", weigh 155 right now, and have a 32" waist right now. When I get to spend some time on the bike my weight drops to 145, sometimes 140, and my waist ends up being 31" or 30". I just bought some Giordana Silverline bib tights in medium and they are too big. They move around and change position like crazy. So, I just went and ordered the same bib tights in small. The entire reason I started looking at bib tights is because I hate my Performance tights that aren't bibs and I figured they would be on clearance now. My Giordana winter/fall jackets are awesome, as are the s/s jerseys I wear for training. The jerseys and jackets are all mediums. I think I am somewhere between a small and a medium in Giordana when it comes to tights and shorts, but will have a better idea on Monday when the small pair of tights arrive. I was looking at the higher end Giordana Forma Red windproof bib tights, but I cannot find them anywhere on clearance in a small. That is what brought me to Nalini. Then, I started thinking about splurging on a new set of bib shorts for the new season.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.” Modified by unknown from Bovard's original quote<o:p></o:p>

    Bikes:
    Colnago C50 ST01 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 303
    Colnago Cristallo NS03 - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Custom Wheels
    Colnago Oval Krono LX4 - 2008 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 808/disk
    Colnago Arte bare aluminum - 2007 Campy Record 10 - Zipp 404
    Colnago Arte NS03 - unbuilt
    Bianchi FG Lite Liqui - 2008 Record - Zipp 202

  24. #24
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by fabsroman
    I am just under 5' 9", weigh 155 right now, and have a 32" waist right now. When I get to spend some time on the bike my weight drops to 145, sometimes 140, and my waist ends up being 31" or 30". I just bought some Giordana Silverline bib tights in medium and they are too big. They move around and change position like crazy. So, I just went and ordered the same bib tights in small. The entire reason I started looking at bib tights is because I hate my Performance tights that aren't bibs and I figured they would be on clearance now. My Giordana winter/fall jackets are awesome, as are the s/s jerseys I wear for training. The jerseys and jackets are all mediums. I think I am somewhere between a small and a medium in Giordana when it comes to tights and shorts, but will have a better idea on Monday when the small pair of tights arrive. I was looking at the higher end Giordana Forma Red windproof bib tights, but I cannot find them anywhere on clearance in a small. That is what brought me to Nalini. Then, I started thinking about splurging on a new set of bib shorts for the new season.
    Ok..If you buy Gore, I strongly recommend you just get the small in bibshorts then. Gore bibs stretch like crazy.In terms of the tights, if you buy a cheaper model, you can do small but if you do the upper end, go up to a medium because those have no stretch.

  25. #25
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    599
    Currently I have 3 pair of Tucanos and 1 Pettirosso. I also have some Cedro (UCN) and Storno bibshorts with SGP (now called STP) gel pad, 2 pairs of Datura tights(UCN) which do most of my colder weather rides and a pair of Boga 3/4 length knickers(PTN-HF).

    The PTN-HF is a tad underpadded for my tush and the SGP's are just a bit too soft & squirmy. I've also previously owned a number of other Nalini's over the years using several variations of their basic PTN foam pad with limited success.

    Anywhoo...The Tucanos are my all-time favorite 'go-to' bib shorts and the Pettirossos used primarily for training rides with my Polar heart rate monitor.

    Functionally,they're in the same ballpark in terms of quality, fit and function but the Tucano has a neat mesh pocket on the lower back brace that's really handy for a wallet or other less frequently accessed dities.
    The Pettirosso are of a lighter summerweight lycra fabric and feature their built-in back-mounted Polar heart rate monitor strap..

    Both feature a near perfect leg length,being neither too long nor too short ,with broad, excellent fitting, well-ventilated braces and the Tucano's in particular feature a hard wearing, non- slippery fabric reinforcement where the bum meets the saddle.

    Both models have proven themselves to be so comfortable that I never even think about the ol' tush regardless of the length of the ride. I've never had that level of comfort with any Assos, Santini, Castelli, Exteondo, Pearl, Sugoi ,Spiuk, or Decente bib.
    The UCN pad isn't one of those thick,squishy,squirmy deals either. It gives decent feedback of the road yet takes the edge off even the nastiest of chip-seal road surfaces. The pricing for either the Tucanos or the Pettirosso are very reasonable as well,esp for a geniune made in italy garment.

    fyi-Be careful of the Pettirosso sizing tho. The built-in heartrate monitor band must be sized and located relatively critically for the heart rate monitor to function properly.Get the correct size and it's hassle-free and a big improvement over wearing a chest transmitter strap.




    Quote Originally Posted by fabsroman
    This is not an easy process. Now, I am looking at the Pettirosso and Tucano bibs since they have the chamois you are talking about. Decisions, decisions. When I find a bib short I really like, I am thinking about buying 10 of them so they will last me the rest of my life. However, that would mean I wouldn't have a need to post a thread like this. LOL

    Thanks for the info on the chamois. The UCN version just looks like a better chamois than the PTN models, but I guess it utlimately depends on everybody's backsides.
    Last edited by caterham; 04-16-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Deals

Latest RoadBike Articles


Latest Videos

RoadbikeReview on Facebook