Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    RoadBikeReview Member
    I usually post my pics in the commuting/ride reports threak but I've seen a few cool pics here with bridges...so here's one I took back in January; The mighty Hudson River.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-sisland.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by arai_speed View Post
    My daily ride is the road seen below, the one on the right cutting through the canyon:

Here is a street view of the road:

It includes this memorial which I see every time I ride the road:

WOW breathtaking

RoadBikeReview Member
    I did this ride on friday, late afternoon. Thats the San Francisco Bay, looking from the east.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-dsc00491a.jpg   Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-dsc00488b.jpg   Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-dsc00476a.jpg  

carpe omnes
    Quote Originally Posted by tucg15 View Post
    Bike path from Kenilworth to Westfield in NJ.
    I'll be living in that area soon. Where's the entrance to that path on the Westfield side?
    "let them hate, so long as they fear"

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    My first ride out on the new Allez.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by savagemann View Post
    Taken today on our 42 mile ride.
    Overlooking the Martinez Delta from old snake road, which is now closed to vehicular traffic.
    The bridge in the center is the Benicia Bridge.
    Savagemann, I remember that ride! I used to live in Hercules CA, and that was a regular ride. Now in Madison WI. Big difference, but still greta rides out here too.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by quikrick1 View Post
    The first pic is on the Silverado Trail between Calistoga and St Helena. The second one is just outside of Calistoga. These pictures are a couple of years old. The upper Napa Valley is one of our favorite places to ride.
    This thread is making me so nostalgic for my old Northern California rides. The Silverado trail is fantastic. Relatively flat and really, long! Great way to get a lot of miles in on one day.

Uber Clyde
    Quote Originally Posted by mad city bike View Post
    Savagemann, I remember that ride! I used to live in Hercules CA, and that was a regular ride. Now in Madison WI. Big difference, but still greta rides out here too.
    Cool!!!
    Small world huh?
    I live at the base of Mt. Diablo. Makes for some convenient hill training.
    I try to do it once a week.
    The tour of california is going up it on stage 3.
    Needless to say, I already have the day off work and will be up there bright and early waiting for the peloton to come through!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rose.johnp View Post
    A few pics from the island. One is on Ford Island in front of the USS Arizona the other is over Makapu'u.
    way to represent MN. Born n' raised in MN!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    The weather was finally nice enough to get out for a nice long ride. Sun came out in the afternoon and went for a nice 41 mile ride... loved every mile of it!

Stone Arch Bridge and U of Minnesota Campus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-img_0858.jpg   Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-img_0853.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lactic acidosis View Post
    I'll be living in that area soon. Where's the entrance to that path on the Westfield side?
    It's on the left hand side of the parking lot of Williams Nursery which is located at 524 Springfield Ave, Westfield. Somewhat hard to see from the road but you will notice it once you get closer. The path is somewhat short and will take you into a park along Kenilworth Blvd. If you exit left out of the park parking lot onto Kenilworth Blvd., a very short distance ahead on your left will be another trail entrance that will take you through Kenilworth. It's a great path!

Needs new heart and legs
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by alien4fish View Post
    shawnee oklahoma?
    d.c.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2011
    Yesterday, at the edge of the park, where I may have a quick cup of coffee. A short ride, probably less than 20 miles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-dscn0238-800x600-.jpg  
    Last edited by Slowhead; 04-04-2012 at 09:14 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member

Pretty grim day today -> 8c, windy, and cloudy... compared to 20c, still, and a cloudless sky Wednesday last week!

Panorama didn't come out very well because the light wasn't very good, the other pic is using one of the filters on the Instagram android app -> i wanted an excuse to try it out! and it makes a quite bland picture... marginally less bland?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyORCA View Post
    Weekday afternoon ride.
    What a lovely bike! what year is this bike? I need one of these

awake

Does "weekly" count?

Before my daughter came along 3.5 years ago, I was cycling this route 2-3 times a week (22+ miles round trip from my house in SF to the Marin Headlands). It has a few miles of urban cycling, one long bridge (can get windy), and about 2000 feet of climbing. I was doing it about once a week after becoming a parent. Now, I eagerly await returning to this routine, as soon as my new bike arrives (road bikes were stolen from our garage on 3/19).

RoadBikeReview Member
    PCH in southern California I'm a lucky guy to live here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1333674094.447740.jpg  
    2013 Lynskey R230. Campy Chorus 11 speed.
    2013 Giant Defy Advanced SL. Ultegra DI2 11 speed.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2011
    Stopped to check out some Horses in Frederick, MD

Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-cannondale.jpg

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2002

Pics from East Austin

Rolling and windy (20mph). I'll post pics of the "hilly" side of Austin later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-new-sweden1.jpg   Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-ride1.jpg  
    In a way, each of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, our El Guapo is the actual El Guapo who is a big, dangerous man that wants to kill us.

FTR
    Burn baby, burn.
    Some ride pics from my recent trip to Melbourne for the UCI World Track Championships:

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2011
    Last time I rode my bike (excluding roller sessions)...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-p1290011a.jpg  

Cat 6
    I love Brissy! Very Cool!

Cat 6
    I remember those days - I miss riding around the cities so much. Great pics, gave me goose bumps! And if you happen to know Randall, tell him I said what's up!

RoadBikeReview Member
    I took my niece's flat doll on my commute to work. It was nice to stop at the top of the bridge and enjoy the view.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-uploadfromtaptalk1334332574312.jpg   Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-uploadfromtaptalk1334332600986.jpg  
    Scott Addict, Niner Jet 9, Cutter 801 CX
    Facebook, Blog, Amazon Author Page

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2012
    wow, I'm in love with this post. I'm bringing a camera on tomorrow's Saturday ride, lol.

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast