Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 555657
Results 1,401 to 1,406 of 1406
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2014
    Edit: the smalll suspension bridge is a footbridge at a park/campground I stopped at. It' called Tolt-Mconald Park in Carnation WA. It's easily accessible off of highway 203.

The larger bridge you can see the structure of is is called the Tokul Trestle. It's part of the Snoqualmie Valley Trail from Duvall WA to Rattlesnake Lake, where it connects to the John Wayne Pioneer Trail, which effectively goes to the Idaho border.

It's a converted rail trail and is not paved. It's mostly gravel and hard pack, but there are some areas of deep/soft/loose gravel where you can get a little squirrely on skinny tires.

You don't have to drive to get to the trail. It starts at a park n down town Duvall, but it follows highway 203 through Carnation and Snoqualmie and has tons of access points along the way.

It also connects to several different mountain bike areas, and is also adjacent to the Snoqualmie Forest, which is a managed forest area, full of forest and fire roads that can be accessed via gravel or mountain bike.
    Last edited by Migen21; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:22 AM.

JSR
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2006
    We had a similarly nice day in Eugene - I think the zombie apocalypse is nigh.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2006
    One of those days that it's hard to stop riding...

RoadBikeReview Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadBikeReview Member
    Noticed this last night. It was still there this morning so I took advantage. Only one car this time, and not the same one as in this post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-old-passenger-car-2017-05-18.jpg   Post Your Daily Ride Pics!!-locomotive-passenger-car-2017-05-18.jpg  
    It's Mueller Time

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    Beautiful downtown Wright City, Mo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 555657