slyjackson

Selle San Marco SKN Pro Saddle

Anyone have any info on this saddle. I have read some of the older posted reviews about the SKN and I'm just looking for any new experiences some may have with this saddle.
    I have borrowed one from a friend and I like the way it feels. This saddle is a better fit for my butt bones. My previous saddle was a terry fly and it worked ok , but I always seemed a little sore after 30+ mile rides. I found out that the terry fly saddle has a 139 mm width and according to the ass-o-meter I need a 144 mm width. Anything I should know about the SKN before I buy it ? Thanks in advance

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2008
    I myself have found through trial with many different saddles that my sitter really likes the SKN. I origionally bought the steel rail version to give it a try and used that saddle for most of my riding so far this last few months. I have reciently purchased the new 09 version of it, its in the mail as i type this. I will report more about it once I have the new one. Its definately a seat comfortable for a wider sit bones placement without feeling large or bulky.