I am wondering what people have to say about the SMP Saddles, more specifically the Glider, Stratos and the Evolution. I am a little confused as to what size I should get?
How big are your sit bones, which one do you use?

Actually I just bought the Glider, picked it up today at my local LBS. They said I could try it out and switch it up for one of the others if I did not like the Glider.
My main concern is size. I am coming off a Selle Italia SLR XC Gel flow – 129mm, 170g. The Glider is 136mm/260g, Stratos, 131mm/250g and Evo at 230g/129mm (Stratos w/less cushioning).

My sit bones are 111-115mm depending on the measuring device, Trek vs. Specialized Assometer. The Assometer claims I should be on a 140mm saddle… On my mtbs I ride the SDG Belairs which are 140mm , comfy but just a hair too wide. I called the guy at Albabici.com, he said that the Glider would be too big, Stratos or Evo for sure.

I love the SLR and the minimal cushioning it provides. Made me sit on my sit bones, but really sucked when in the drops. Too much pressure and I could not hold that position too long. Drops feel awesome in the Glider!

Still have to ride the Glider outside … but on the trainer w/o bike shorts it felt wide, like I was sitting on the edge of the cut out.
Thanks