RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2010

Sugoi RS bib shorts the bomb!!!!

I bought a pair of Sugoi rs bib shorts off a guy on here (Seth) and I tell you what I am in love with these!! First thing is the pad in them, I like it cause it doesn't feel or look like you are wearing a darn diapers. The fit is very snug but very comfortable and the leg grippers keep the legs in place. Oh, and I like the small pocket in the back, perfect fit for my phone. . All in all I am very pleased with Sugoi and will definately be buying some more in about a month or so so I have a few pairs.
    Anyways just wanted to give my review on them and if you are looking at buying them or just trying to decide if you want them, do it you will not be disappointed at all.
    2011 Trek 2.1 (Platinum)
    2011 Cervelo P2

RoadBikeReview Member
    Love Sugoi. Check out REI and also Performance on line. Usually on sale or you get a coupon every so often. The jerseys are great as well.
    ----------------
    I am participating in the 2012 Tour de Cure to raise money to Help Stop Diabetes. Please Click Here to view my page or if you would like to make a donation.

FNG
    We got the RS shorts for our club kit; they were my first pair of bibs, and have completely ruined regular shorts for me now. I also picked up the RS Zero bib tights for cold weather riding up here. Took them out last night for the first time and I'm quite pleased with them too...

Sleep Expert
    Yep, they're VERY nice shorts. Just wait til you try some DeSoto 400 mile shorts. Even better!
    My carbon footprint has cleats

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Walker
    Love Sugoi. Check out REI and also Performance on line. Usually on sale or you get a coupon every so often. The jerseys are great as well.
    I'll check them out, thanks
    2011 Trek 2.1 (Platinum)
    2011 Cervelo P2

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by drussell
    We got the RS shorts for our club kit; they were my first pair of bibs, and have completely ruined regular shorts for me now. I also picked up the RS Zero bib tights for cold weather riding up here. Took them out last night for the first time and I'm quite pleased with them too...
    Are these exactely like the the bib shorts just being a tight is all?? Also how cold are you talking and is there fleece inside?
    2011 Trek 2.1 (Platinum)
    2011 Cervelo P2

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanya
    Yep, they're VERY nice shorts. Just wait til you try some DeSoto 400 mile shorts. Even better!
    I want to try those as well!!!
    2011 Trek 2.1 (Platinum)
    2011 Cervelo P2

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2010
    just got Sugoi RS shorts and a Selle SMP Glider for my basement rig. amazing combination!

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trek21
    Are these exactely like the the bib shorts just being a tight is all?? Also how cold are you talking and is there fleece inside?
    Same chamois so if the shorts work for your butt so will these but the rest of the materials are different. They are definitely not just a long version of the bib shorts. Yes they are lined with light fleece and the knee has some different fabric that's more wind proof.

About 35 is the coldest I've worn mine in and they were fine.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2009
    I bought a sugoi rs short when i was visiting relatives in Canada(Sugoi is a canadian company btw). It's my favorite short, bar none.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2009
    Great to hear! I'm glad you are liking them. They are awesome shorts for sure.