Roll Model

Voler Elite FS bibs

Any opinions on these?
    I am looking for some new bibs and like my Voler's with the Torino pad, just wondering how the Trilogy compares.

Thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    just got their team bib with the trilogy and love it- new favorite bib- first time in them was a 40 mile hilly lounge ride and i had no chaffing or soreness

i like the torino too but i dont like using those on more then 2 hours-

id buy the ones on sale if i could justify another pair
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LONG LIVE THE SINGLE DOTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    By the beard of Johnny Depp, that's a good looking man.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDaddio
    I just experienced rolling brown out a few minutes ago. My stomach feels much better now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brick Tamland
    Penny loafers are the footwear of cowards.
    Quote Originally Posted by spade2you
    Is it safe to fart in these or will it look like a mouse running down the side of my leg? :p

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2006
    I have Voler bibshorts with both the Torino and the Trilogy pads. I prefer the Trilogy pad way over the Torino. The density seems firmer and more supportive with the Trilogy. The longer I'm on the saddle the more I notice the difference. The Trilogy pad was an upgrade on our team kits, but well worth the extra $10-12 over the Torino.

Roll Model
    Awesome!
    You know I can't ride as far comfortably in my Hammer bibs as I can in the bibs I got direct from Voler both have Torino, strange eh?
    Thanks for the input!!

Have fun!

RoadBikeReview Member
    I have a few different ones. I have the Ion SL on a skin suit, which seems pretty nice, although I hear they're not particularly durable. I've logged plenty of miles on the Torrino without any problems. I recently picked up some bibs with the Trilogy pad, which seems nice, but I haven't ridden them enough to appreciate any difference yet.

Shut Up And Ride!
    I've got these bibs with both pads and like 'em both. Our team uses Voler and it's always hit or miss with team kit shorts, but we made the right choice in using Voler.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2003
    I have Elite Bibs with the Ion pad that are at least 4 yrs old and wear them every week. Still look and feel good as new to me. I haven't tried the latest Elite bibs with the Triolgy pad, but think I'll order a pair and give them a try too. I need a new RBR jersey anywy, so that gives me an excuse.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2008
    My team uses Voler Elite FS bibs. They are fantastic. Enough said

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2006
    I have the Hammer ones and they are fine for everything. Not a lot of room for the junk in front though...

RoadBikeReview Member
    I have the Prestige Elite FS bib shorts and am very happy with them. The trilogy pad is pretty firm, but really comfortable.

-Dan