RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2015

Yeoleo Wheelset: Any advice from users?

Hi,

I am considering an affordable full-carbon profile wheel set. I already have Dura Ace wheel sets so I do not see myself spending a lot for Zipp or Enve wheels.

I have been looking so far over the last months to Boyd and other mid-range brands.

However, the Yeoleos have also seriously catched my eyes, especially a set of SAT Pro C50/C38 with DT Swiss 240s hubs. The brand is Chinese but it looks very serious and the online reviews that I was able to find so far (not many) about product quality/performance and customer service are very good.

Although, I did not see anything about these wheels in Canadian, American or European cycling magazines/websites, I discovered this company through social medias where it is quite active and bikes forums on Asian/China carbon wheels. This is kind of refreshing.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially from actual users of these wheels.

Many thanks!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BobBarker75 View Post
    Hi,

I am considering an affordable full-carbon profile wheel set. I already have Dura Ace wheel sets so I do not see myself spending a lot for Zipp or Enve wheels.

I have been looking so far over the last months to Boyd and other mid-range brands.

However, the Yeoleos have also seriously catched my eyes, especially a set of SAT Pro C50/C38 with DT Swiss 240s hubs. The brand is Chinese but it looks very serious and the online reviews that I was able to find so far (not many) about product quality/performance and customer service are very good.

Although, I did not see anything about these wheels in Canadian, American or European cycling magazines/websites, I discovered this company through social medias where it is quite active and bikes forums on Asian/China carbon wheels. This is kind of refreshing.

Any advice would be appreciated, especially from actual users of these wheels.

Many thanks!
    The only advice I can offer is to post in the Wheels & Tires forum (where the wheel experts hang out).

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2015
    Oups! Good advice! Will do. Thanks!