RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2010

Is Bike24.com/Bike24.net trustworthy ? Looking for Tacx Bushido.

Hi,

I'm looking for a Tacx Bushido and it seems like the best deal available for a Canadian customer is from bike24.com/bike24.net (are they the same company ?) from Germany.

Are they trustworthy ? Anyone has good/bad experience with them ? Please advice.

All in all, after removing VAT and adding shipping fees to Canada, it should cost around 470 Euros. Any other idea of where I could find it at a similar or lower price ?

Thanks a lot.

Bianchi-Campagnolo
    Bike24 is trustworthy. I did a big order with them this summer and everything was smooth and personal. And of course very höflich.
    They might want you to send a shot of you credit card and the main page of your passport, though. I had to. It's their way of securing that YOU are trustworthy.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2004

Go for it.

I ordered over $4000 worth of bike stuff from them in the past 2 years. Most recently $600 order last month. It took 3 weeks to NY area which is good due to extra security and bad winter. They use DHL post and USPS does delivery locally. No fedex or UPS charges to deal with. I wish they carried Carbon sports Lightweight Wheels.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotte
    Hi,

I'm looking for a Tacx Bushido and it seems like the best deal available for a Canadian customer is from bike24.com/bike24.net (are they the same company ?) from Germany.

Are they trustworthy ? Anyone has good/bad experience with them ? Please advice.

All in all, after removing VAT and adding shipping fees to Canada, it should cost around 470 Euros. Any other idea of where I could find it at a similar or lower price ?

Thanks a lot.
    I have used them about 3 times with good results. No issues witth them

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2010
    Thanks for your help.

Anyone knows a better/cheaper place to buy the Tacx Bushido ?

Since the trainer is self-powered, I assume the Bushidos sold in Europe are exactly the same as those sold around here. Anything I'm missing ?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2009
    Try http://rrbcyclesusa.com/

Ask for Ron. He cut me a really good deal on a Tacx VR last year.