RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2012

BMC Road Racer SL01 w/Di2 $2499

Competitive cyclist is selling the BMC Road Racer SL01 for $2499 in all sizes.
    I bought one at $3099 in December, but now the price has dropped. Of course they took care of the difference or I wouldnt be so happy to spread the sale around for other to enjoy.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wkurider View Post
    I bought one at $3099 in December, but now the price has dropped. Of course they took care of the difference or I wouldnt be so happy to spread the sale around for other to enjoy.
    acknowledged with thanks

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2006
    Call them and see about getting a price adjusment. I did so with them on a recent purchase.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgearoo View Post
    Call them and see about getting a price adjusment. I did so with them on a recent purchase.
    He did that

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2008
    well done cousin

i didnt see that price drop...good to know thx. o yeah and i agree, i got my rr from them 2.

cc rocks...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2012
    Thanks for posting this. I was looking for a Di2 bike and decided to jump on the deal. Since it was the full ultegra and not just the di2 shifters and derailleurs (everything is ultegra.. cranks/brakes/cassette/chain/etc..) and was a compact with a big rear cassette (what I need in Northern California) and comes with some pretty nice wheels I figured I'd just go for it. It seems a lot of the new expensive bikes come with $150 wheels and crummy brakes.

It was more than I ever planned on spending on a road bike though. Oh well, just need to sell the old ones I guess.

It looks like they upped the price to 2899.50 though. Glad I got it at the $2500.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2012
    Well done Aramis...Im sure you will love it.
    l