Thread: Briko?

the fist

Briko?

Is there a US Briko distributor any longer?

I know nashbar comes up with some close out items sometimes...anything else?
    FlexiSexual

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2008
    I still have a few pair of sunglasses but they are hard to come by in the States.

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcritter
    I still have a few pair of sunglasses but they are hard to come by in the States.
    Nashbar has some lucifer sunglasses.

I like some of their new shades and I was looking for the Mustang helmet.
    FlexiSexual

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    Briko is one of those classic Euro companies that make great product but are tough on retailers in the US to do business with. Their glasses are very hard to find now but I can remember the days when my eye doctor had them and you could bet them at the one hour eyeglass places. A few years ago they really pushed the clothing in Excel or WCP or Colo.Cyclist or somewhere and it did not sell well. You can still find odds and ends from the discount places like Nashbar, I lucked out and replaced a pair of Lucifers for $40 when I had always paid 2x that much in the past. A quick idea on helmets, Briko is still huge in the ski business at the top level (a ton of the Olympic skiers rocked the helmets and googles), check a good ski shop and if they carry them they might be able to order from the cycling catalog and get you the helmet. Not sure who their US distro. is, maybe google can tell you. Good luck.