The Trollinator
    Apr 2008

Light & Motion Arc NiMH $200 shipped (One left)

There's just one. I picked up the other one that was $160 + shipping, sorry folks.

http://www.geartrade.com/browse/115/item/102223

Note: I am not selling this item, it's listed by BackCountry.

Increase your member
    Or you can just pick up a Magicshine for $85 that will outshine the Arc. HIDs are out-dated technology and LEDs are clear choice for the near future.

http://www.geomangear.com/index.php?...roducts_id=138

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    Oh snap! You let the air out of his tires. And all he was doing was sharing a find.

The Trollinator
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HomebrewMTB
    Or you can just pick up a Magicshine for $85 that will outshine the Arc. HIDs are out-dated technology and LEDs are clear choice for the near future.

http://www.geomangear.com/index.php?...roducts_id=138
    Yeah, but the ARC will still sell for $300+ on eBay and I can buy a Magicshine with the profit!

Increase your member
    Quote Originally Posted by SM-Rider
    Oh snap! You let the air out of his tires. And all he was doing was sharing a find.

Yeah, that did come out nice. Sorry I wasn't trying to thread crap, just trying to point out a better deal. Don't get me wrong, in years past the L&M Arc was the gold standard. But LED have surpassed the HID lights with brighter lights in a more stable light engine. I'm sure the Magicshine won't have the quality standards of a L&M light but it looks like a pretty good light at a stupid low price.

banned
    Oct 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by HomebrewMTB
    Yeah, that did come out nice. Sorry I wasn't trying to thread crap, just trying to point out a better deal. Don't get me wrong, in years past the L&M Arc was the gold standard. But LED have surpassed the HID lights with brighter lights in a more stable light engine. I'm sure the Magicshine won't have the quality standards of a L&M light but it looks like a pretty good light at a stupid low price.
    ahh- not so fast--- read my review of the L&M seca 400 at realcyclist.com. I used it twice and the stupid freaking light stopped working. Good thing they have a 30 day policy because it would have been forever warrantying that thing thru L&M- I commute in the dark- I need the headlight.

On the other side of geartrade, I just nabbed the zipp vumaquad cranks for $316 today. When I started watching them they were over $400.