Rookie
    Mar 2010

Powerbar Products

generally performance is very good at price matching. With the allstar pricing this seems to be a great deal.

http://www.performancebike.com/webap...-NutritionBOGO

PowerBar PowerGel Gel - 24 Pack

Buy one, get one FREE! Discount taken in cart.
    Regular: $29.99

PowerBar PowerGel Double Caffeine Gel - 24 Pack

Regular: $29.99

PowerBar Performance Bar - 12 Pack

Regular: $16.99

http://www.allstarhealth.com/li_b/POWERBAR.htm

bars 13.95

gels 19.99

the fist
    is there a link for the performance price match or do you have to call?
    FlexiSexual

Rookie
    Mar 2010

probably call...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHenry
    is there a link for the performance price match or do you have to call?
    I plan on going in though.

Wayne

The Performance 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Performance guarantees 100% satisfaction with every product we sell. If an item does not meet your expectations, just send it back and we will promptly replace, refund, or credit your account - whichever you prefer.

Our Low Price Promise
    Performance will match any advertised price on the same item within 90 days of your purchase. Just bring in the ad, even if it's our own, along with your original Performance Bicycle receipt, and we'll gladly refund you 100% of the difference. We will also do the same for you at the time of purchase.

For Internet and Catalog requests, please call our Contact Center at 1-800-727-2433 Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm ET.

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by Highreachguy

Wayne

Performance guarantees 100% satisfaction with every product we sell. If an item does not meet your expectations, just send it back and we will promptly replace, refund, or credit your account - whichever you prefer.

Our Low Price Promise
    Performance will match any advertised price on the same item within 90 days of your purchase. Just bring in the ad, even if it's our own, along with your original Performance Bicycle receipt, and we'll gladly refund you 100% of the difference. We will also do the same for you at the time of purchase.

For Internet and Catalog requests, please call our Contact Center at 1-800-727-2433 Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm ET.
    Guess I will try and call....
    FlexiSexual

the fist

Wayne

Our Low Price Promise

Did you call yesterday?

I forgot to call ...but with the 20% off sale today...4 boxes of gels is 54.97 with shipping. Not too shabby.
    Last edited by JohnHenry; 05-14-2010 at 06:07 AM.
    FlexiSexual

banned
    Dec 2009

Wayne

Our Low Price Promise

i just called their cust service to get the price matched within 90 days of purchase. I spoke to Theresa (sp?) and she would not price match it for me. she gave me some bs like it has to be a specific bicycling store. Is this what you guys have heard also?

the fist
    Quote Originally Posted by LOUISSSSS
    i just called their cust service to get the price matched within 90 days of purchase. I spoke to Theresa (sp?) and she would not price match it for me. she gave me some bs like it has to be a specific bicycling store. Is this what you guys have heard also?
    Pretty much.

I tried to add on to my order with 5 boxes of CLif bars and 4 more boxes of gels & was told internet orders cannot be changed, at all.

Strangely, it is no problem to change a phone number after it has been placed.

Seems weird to me....
    FlexiSexual

Rookie
    Mar 2010

BYGO free YMMV i guess

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHenry
    Pretty much.

I tried to add on to my order with 5 boxes of CLif bars and 4 more boxes of gels & was told internet orders cannot be changed, at all.

Strangely, it is no problem to change a phone number after it has been placed.

Seems weird to me....
    I was told that the bars and gels had to match, but they matched price and honored the 2nd free. They did say that their computers were saying all kinds of things, but i had everything printed out for them. They said it was supposed to be buy 2 get the third free... etc...