Thread: Rapha

RoadBikeReview Member

Rapha

anyone have a valid promo code for rapha, i realy like the uk jersey.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004
    Never in a hundred years did I think I'd see the name Rapha come up in "Hot Deals". Call me when you see a 80% off coupon. Till then, the stuff is ridiculously overpriced.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Use NAHBS10 for 20% off.
    Well trained....well rested......pick one!

RoadBikeReview Member
    just picked up my new favorite jersey, code worked great

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2004
    Never in a hundred years did I think I'd see the name Rapha come up in "Hot Deals". Call me when you see a 80% off coupon. Till then, the stuff is ridiculously overpriced.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclust
    So you are saying that the wool jerseys should be around $30 so they would be competitively priced? That would make top end Colnago's around $500 right?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Yes it is more expensive tan most, but giordanas body clone and pearl izumi p.r.o. octane jerseys run over $200 and in my opinion rapha is so much better.

RoadBikeReview Member

Get what you like...

Quote Originally Posted by Juanfco3
    Yes it is more expensive tan most, but giordanas body clone and pearl izumi p.r.o. octane jerseys run over $200 and in my opinion rapha is so much better.
    I am tired of people who think their opinion is what matters. It is your money and your business only whether you like Rapha, and as long as your children don't go hungry because of it, more power to you!

I personally love Rapha and can afford it. I've had all brands from cheapo to expensive. Is Rapha expensive? Yes. Is it well made? In MY experience, it is some of the best made cycling clothing I have ever bought and I've been riding and buying for almost 30 years now. Is it the best looking? That depends on a person's likes and dislikes. I abhor the garish designs that most brands currently make and love the simplicity of the Rapha designs. Reminds me of when I bought my first jerseys back in the early 80s. YMMV of course...
    San Antonio, Texas

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2010
    Rapha rocks! Porsche rocks and and so does Ducati. Its not for everyone, less are able to afford than the numbers who lust over it!
    ________
    BUY LIFESABER
    Last edited by rubbersoul; 09-10-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Höchstgeschwindigkeit
    When are they going to sell helmets?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mimason
    When are they going to sell helmets?
    dont know, but I would be one of the first to buy one. As long as it is lighter than the limar 104 brick I strap to my head every time I go for a ride.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2005

Thanks all!

Just picked up a Rapha Cross jersey in the "Clearance" section and saved an additional 20% with the code!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2006
    Never thought I'd say that Rapha was a good deal, but I got a a gilet from the clearance section (already 20% off) and got another 20% off with the NAHBS10 code.

The Trollinator
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Jam's Army
    Never thought I'd say that Rapha was a good deal, but I got a a gilet from the clearance section (already 20% off) and got another 20% off with the NAHBS10 code.
    Yay. A $100 vest, plus $20 shipping.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2006
    That's a $96 vest, with free shipping.

BDB
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2002
    free shipping how?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2006
    Well, you've got to spend $350. I bought the gilet and two country jerseys with the coupon code, and that just got me over $350.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2008
    does not work anymore

RoadBikeReview Member
    Through April 1 only

BDB
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2002
    Free Shipping

Due to the interruption of UK flights since the volcanic eruption in Iceland, all shipments outside Europe are grounded at our office in London. We apologize for the delay which is beyond our control. We are in constant discussion with FedEx, but until they reinstate regular service we know that we will not be able to meet our usual standards for delivery time.

To make up for the inconvenience we want to offer you FREE SHIPPING & 10% OFF any order placed during this period. Why not pick up the Rapha product you need today and benefit from the discount? We will be sure to ship the products to you as soon as the current international air restrictions are lifted.

Simply enter code VOLCANO in the Campaign Code box at checkout and click 'apply'.

This space for sale
    Used the Volcano voucher this morning. I was planning on getting a jersey and what better time than with a discount and free shipping.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dougydee
    Used the Volcano voucher this morning. I was planning on getting a jersey and what better time than with a discount and free shipping.

yeah... I bought a jersey last week and now I wish I had waitied...would have saved $17!... oh well!.... I ordered a 'bonk bag' today