http://www.coloradocyclist.com/product/item/REYCBQSB

Not bad for a top notch race wheel set.
    Nice find!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2007
    whoah, why is that so cheap?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2009
    Best price I saw on Ebay ( clinchers ) for the past month was $1500.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teapotter
    whoah, why is that so cheap?
    it's a slightly older model (Reynolds now has 46 ul) but the dv46c's are fantastic carbon wheels. I have a pair that's about 4 years old - retired them from racing a while back and use them semi-regularly for training over some rough roads. I've had the rear spoke tension checked a few times but it's never even gone out of true. great wheels.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesbike
    it's a slightly older model (Reynolds now has 46 ul) but the dv46c's are fantastic carbon wheels. I have a pair that's about 4 years old - retired them from racing a while back and use them semi-regularly for training over some rough roads. I've had the rear spoke tension checked a few times but it's never even gone out of true. great wheels.
    how difficult is it and how expensive to change out the hubs to campy? Seems Shimano hubbed models are the only available.
    Ordered and Fitted for my Custom DEAN Titanium frame on Sept 17th, 2008. Finally got it in Oct, 2010!!!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesbike
    it's a slightly older model (Reynolds now has 46 ul) but the dv46c's are fantastic carbon wheels.
    I ordered up a set of the tubulars and plan to use them as race wheels for CX. Will be interesting to see what I get. The product description clearly states that these are the UL version and the specs mirror what is on the Reynolds website for the UL. However, the image of the product does not match the one on the Reynolds site. Either way, I figured it was a smoking deal!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride-Fly
    how difficult is it and how expensive to change out the hubs to campy? Seems Shimano hubbed models are the only available.
    should be around $75 - I believe it's a DT 240 freehub (DT makes the hub for Reynolds). Reynolds has good tech support and can confirm (they might also sell the freehub directly).

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd_H
    http://www.coloradocyclist.com/product/item/REYCBQSB

Not bad for a top notch race wheel set.
    Nice price

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    Just picked my set up. Here are some pics. They are the UL version just with different decals. Front weighs in at 450g and rear is around 700g. They are the 16 / 20 spoke version.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reynolds DV46T or C-reynoldswheels.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lrodrig
    Just picked my set up. Here are some pics. They are the UL version just with different decals. Front weighs in at 450g and rear is around 700g. They are the 16 / 20 spoke version.
    Thanks for the pic. I was hoping they would be the 20/24 spoke count version (that's what the description says on the Colorado Cyclist product page) as I want to use them for cross. The UL version with 16/20 spoke count is from 2008 according to the Reynolds product catalog from that year.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    The 16 / 20 spoke count worries me as well as these will also be used during cross season. But my wife is the one that does cross and she only weighs 100 lbs. Should be OK. The Reynolds replacement program might be worth the investment...

RoadBikeReview Member
    All gone...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2007
    Reynolds KOM Tubular Wheelset is listed on there for a very good price.

mountainman
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride-Fly
    I ordered the UL's last summer and ordered Shimano, got campy. It was very easy to change the hub bodies out. If you're 'one of those people' who can't change their own flat it may be difficult, otherwise, it's a snap.

I still have the campy cassette body in a baggie somewhere around here if someone would like it for very little $. It is for the DT swiss 240 hub.

Love the wheels, mine are 16/20, tubulars. Not even out of true and I ride on some rough roads.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordoug
    I still have the campy cassette body in a baggie somewhere around here if someone would like it for very little $. It is for the DT swiss 240 hub.
    I'm interested. Sent you a PM. Thanks.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordoug
    I ordered the UL's last summer and ordered Shimano, got campy. It was very easy to change the hub bodies out. If you're 'one of those people' who can't change their own flat it may be difficult, otherwise, it's a snap.

Love the wheels, mine are 16/20, tubulars. Not even out of true and I ride on some rough roads.
    Me too! If it doesn't work out with mike6108, I'm next in line!
    Ordered and Fitted for my Custom DEAN Titanium frame on Sept 17th, 2008. Finally got it in Oct, 2010!!!