RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2005

Travel Trac Technique Pro Rollers

Does anyone have a review of or experience with these these rollers? Thank you.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by psuambassador
    Hi,

I've got a set. They're about four months old. They replaced a set of vinyl Performance rollers.

The aluminum Travel Trac Technique Pro's have smaller diameter drums, they're quieter, and the fit and finish is of a higher quality.

The TTT's were whisper quiet out of the box, but they now make a little more noise. That said, they're way, way quieter than the vinyl's, which after a few years were pretty loud.

The ride quality of the TTTP's is excellent. For the money and the fact that Performance will take them back if you don't like them, I can't see a reason to spend more before giving these a test ride.
    http://www.bikefeed.com: codes, reviews, more.

RoadBikeReview Member

OK for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by psuambassador
    This is the third winter on mine. Noise level is low, resistance is good, bearing life is good so far and relatively smooth. I did have to replace my belt this year since it snapped on my second time on the rollers this year. You can get better but not at their cost with the exception of the Supergo version, they are the same rollers but the Supergo's might be cheaper but I haven't been to the Supergo website in a while.
    For my next trick I will now set myself on fire!