RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007

World Cycling Productions any good?

How is there service? How's the return policy? It says on their site that there may be a restocking fee. Are they mean with that?

Any experience? Thanks in advance!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2005
    mine was not good. i dont feel great raggin on them, but i ordered a few things from them motivated by gloves i couldn't get anywhere else and for a fair price.

6 weeks until it turned up on my door after having to email them why it was taking so long! (they forgot about it)

it came minus the gloves. ( 4 instead of 5 items) They eventually made 'right' by refunding the cost of the gloves, but i made that order for those gloves. No communication at all that it was outta stock, i was given no options, and the $30 shipping (i'm in OZ) that was to be amortized over the various items that were not too expensive. Well that ended up pretty much for nothing, and kinda expensive.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Feb 2009
    I've orderd a few things from them in the past and all went well. No problems. so I have no experience on their return policy. Any time I order from someone for the first few times, go with a phone order(just make sure to have all the information available), get an order number, and ask when it will be shipped and when it should arrive, and any additional information regading returns, restocking fees, etc.
    This way if something goes wrong you will have the necessary information. I dont like guessing as to what is going to happen if something goes wrong.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2008
    ^+1...

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2007
    I ordered a pair of pearl izumi bib shorts - 40% off and fast service.

2 busy workin' 2 hang out
    Quote Originally Posted by OldItalian
    I've orderd a few things from them in the past and all went well. No problems. so I have no experience on their return policy. Any time I order from someone for the first few times, go with a phone order(just make sure to have all the information available), get an order number, and ask when it will be shipped and when it should arrive, and any additional information regading returns, restocking fees, etc.
    This way if something goes wrong you will have the necessary information. I dont like guessing as to what is going to happen if something goes wrong.
    Yep, that's what my limited experience is and advice is.
    Dictated but not read.

dropped!
    they let me return a dvd that i had ordered twice by accident- even though i had opened it.

i've ordered a few times and have good experiences with them

RoadBikeReview Member
    I had a couple of problems with past orders: over billed and order not in stock. Both problems were quickly resolved with one phone call. I would buy from them again. They tend to offer good (sale) prices on some of the higher end bike stuff. I got some good deals on Craft base layers this year.

RoadBikeReview Member
    May 2007
    Thanks people. I'll give them a try.