Thread: Jamis Icon ?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2010

Jamis Icon ?

Saw an ad in Bicycling for an aluminum bike from them and was intrigued. However, could find nothing else on site or anywhere on the web for that matte.

Anyone else have color ?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2010
    There will be two versions...Ultegra and 105. Ultegra is the black one in the ad, 105 will be white with black and red accents. The bike will have tapered headtube and pressfit 30 bottom bracket. Pretty much a racier version of the Ventura.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ncskiman View Post
    There will be two versions...Ultegra and 105. Ultegra is the black one in the ad, 105 will be white with black and red accents. The bike will have tapered headtube and pressfit 30 bottom bracket. Pretty much a racier version of the Ventura.
    Thanks. Any idea if they will be selling the frame ? Would really like a SRAM build.

Also, how did you get this intell ? Comapny site makes no mention (although did not look too hard) and Google not much more help.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Mar 2010
    I have a friend that is a Jamis dealer.

I'm not sure if there will be a frame only option. However it looks very interesting ...designed to be a stiff crit bike much like the CAAD10. I'm looking forward to taking one for a spin.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Aug 2009
    Anybody know when they'll actually start showing up in the stores? Will the geometry be the same as the Jamis Xenith?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2006
    Geometry is the same as the Xenith. I want to say fall but I may be off. I can check on monday for a better eta

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2012
    i think it is fall

RoadBikeReview Member
    Apr 2006
    Some shops that pre ordered Icon should start receiving them any day now if not already. First shipment of Icons were received at the warehouse last Wednesday.