RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011

2011 Litespeed C3 weight

I just purchased a frame. It should be here in a week and I am pretty excited. I am building it up with SRAM force components and considering some version of Mavic Ksyrium wheels. I would love to hear from you folks that know how light you can get one of these bikes down to. Is 16.5-17 lbs possible?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    realcyclist.com currently has a ridiculous deal on the frames (and the C1) right now by the way.

RoadBikeReview Member
    i knew i shoulda waited a bit longer instead of buying a pre-owned frame....ugggh

now to see if i can validate a reason to have a spare C1R frame laying around....

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Rashadabd View Post
    I just purchased a frame. It should be here in a week and I am pretty excited. I am building it up with SRAM force components and considering some version of Mavic Ksyrium wheels. I would love to hear from you folks that know how light you can get one of these bikes down to. Is 16.5-17 lbs possible?
    I have one. 16 is easy-peasy with nothing special. If I put all my lightest parts on mine it would come to around 14.
    09AS-Rslc/09Six

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2005
    I have a medium C3 with Sram Force, RED crank and Mavic Cosmic Wheels and it weighs in at 17.5 with my saddle bag and garmin, it comes to 18.5.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2010
    Did you ended up weighting the 2011 C3 frame?
    I know the post is exactly 0.5 lbs but what is the weight of the frame with the headset and fork attached?