Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Turn your head and cough

Litespeed Photo Album

Didn't see a link on this site for a LITESPEED Photo Album. Love to see your LITESPEEDS!

I'll start:
    2004 Litespeed Vortex, Dura Ace

Before (Aug 06):

After (Oct 07):

RoadBikeReview Member
    How do I post a pic? (sorry new to the forums)

RoadBikeReview Member
    nice bike, i am looking to build up a titanium bike next. so far, i really like the LiteSpeed.

Turn your head and cough
    Quote Originally Posted by RJHarary
    How do I post a pic? (sorry new to the forums)
    Best way is to get an account (free) on a web hosting site (I use Photobucket) and copy the IMG tag and paste it into the forum.

Good luck!

Turn your head and cough
    Quote Originally Posted by theone29
    nice bike, i am looking to build up a titanium bike next. so far, i really like the LiteSpeed.
    What size are you interested in?

RoadBikeReview Member
    i am 5'7", currently own a 51 soloist and a 52 look 595 ultra. i am thinking a 52-53.

Turn your head and cough
    i am 5'7", currently own a 51 soloist and a 52 look 595 ultra. i am thinking a 52-53.
    For reference, mine is a 53cm...and I might be looking to sell it...just curious.

RoadBikeReview Member
    what are the current specs on the bike? how much are you looking to get? will you part the frame? can you email me more high res pics? thanks.

Turn your head and cough
    what are the current specs on the bike? how much are you looking to get? will you part the frame? can you email me more high res pics? thanks.
    PM sent.

RoadBikeReview Member
    I'm looking to sell mine too, I bought it too big its a 57 Tuscany almost brand new (200 miles tops) its listed in the classifieds im shipping free within the 48 lower.

Edit: only the Frsme fork & headset are for sale

RoadBikeReview Member
    My 2006 Litespeed Tuscany that unfortunately does not fit! thanks for the instructions RatBoy!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Here is my '04 Tuscany as currently configured. ;)

mbb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Litespeed Photo Album-tuscanyin2007low.jpg  

Suffering
    2007 LiteSpeed Vortex
    2008 Campy Record
    2007 Spinergy Stealth PBO FCC
    Continetal GP 4000 S
    ITM Melinium Wing Bar
    ITM Melinium Stem
    Easton EC90 seatpost
    Fitzik Arione Ti Salddle
    Silva Bar Tape
    Ultegra 6600 SL pedals

Last edited by Tequila Joe; 05-13-2008 at 11:15 PM.

RoadBikeRider

2006 Firenze

I stole this one on eBay! Have since upgraded to Shimano Ultegra pedals. Love it!
    Last edited by andulong; 10-17-2008 at 04:38 PM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2008

Litespeed Firenze

Here's my Litespeed Firenze in the setup for 2008, incl. the rear cassette for the steep uphills here in the Swiss alps..

Enjoy Nature: www.napfgeist.ch

Milk Sucks, Got Beer?

Litespeed Ghisallo

Demo'd lots of carbon bikes but just can't find anything I like more than the Ti Litespeed's. 15.5lb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Litespeed Photo Album-untitled-1-copy.jpg  

Juanmoretime
    911 Spacer police! Seriously your spacer stack looks like its beyond the maximum recommend by the manufacturer. You may want to check this out and also see if your dental premium is paid up.
    For my next trick I will now set myself on fire!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2005

Not only that

Is that bike shop in England?
    Trying to keep my PAM to 20% or less

RoadBikeReview Member
    Dec 2005

2004 Litespeed Siena

Here's my 2004 Litespeed Siena 16.7 complete with pedals, computer and rpm sensor. The pic is a bit dark, perhaps I'll take one outside later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Litespeed Photo Album-img_0965-medium-.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member
    2003 Capella
    Full Ultegra 9
    Approx. 17.5 pounds (1300g frame, 1600g wheelset)

I plan to get into crit racing this year on this bike. This is a 54CM; I usually ride a bit longer top tube for training rides, but this feels great for racing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Litespeed Photo Album-picture-071.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member

2006 Tuscany - what do you think?

just picked this one off ebay for $1650. it comes w/ ec90 slx and whatever else are shown in pictures. is this a good deal? i think it is. i am planning to build it up w/ all dura ace 7800 and maybe a pair of race x lite ti wheels.

Litespeed Photo Album-c71b_3.jpg

Litespeed Photo Album-c324_3.jpg

Juanmoretime
    just picked this one off ebay for $1650. it comes w/ ec90 slx and whatever else are shown in pictures. is this a good deal? i think it is. i am planning to build it up w/ all dura ace 7800 and maybe a pair of race x lite ti wheels.

A fair price if it fits. The stack height on the spacer not only looks bad but I believe its higher than Easton's maximum limit. I would go to Easton's website and check.
    For my next trick I will now set myself on fire!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2002

Triplets

Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Litespeed Photo Album-31-01-08_1724-1.jpg  

RoadBikeReview Member

Ride Report!

Pictures of the new Archon will not be accepted without a ride report- especially if the Archon in question has been fitted with a headlight, meaning it is surely seeing some major use.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2002
    Apologies, my bad. How can i put it succinctly? Damn! No, not quite right DAMN!!!!!!! But first some reference, i'm a 'back of the pack' age grouper, pushing 45. Am in no means a strong rider but do enjoy riding as hard as i can, and i ride every other day.
    I just got the beast the day before and my report is as follows. When i first put it on my trainer for fitting, the most obvious characteristic is lack of BB flex compared to the VC'07. So much so that it gave me the feeling of impending doom. Yesterday morning was a shakedown ride and my first response was 'harsh'. Bearing in mind that these are the roads used in the past year on my VC, the road feedback felt very raw. Vibration came thru saddle, bars and cranks. I havent ridden it 'hard' yet, but it has a very firm feel in the pedals, tracking and surety in slaloms. It feels more confidently planted in the front then the VC. Changes to be made is a more pliant SP, A Ritchey WCS (25mm setback), maybe a Gel saddle. Claviculas/or other CF for the crank. Not sure if i should get Scapulas, but definitely CF bars. When i had the Ardennes, i knew what a 'noodle' was. With the VC, i know what a responsive thoroughbred is. The Archon, is some kind of purebred inspiring you to hard ride hard everytime all the time.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast