RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2011

New Cofidis team bike color

I've never been a fan of the bright red and white Cofidis team bikes, but I'm diggin' the new scheme at the Tour that is black and dark red. They've managed to make a striking bike that doesn't look like everyone else's red and black scheme.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppopp View Post
    I've never been a fan of the bright red and white Cofidis team bikes, but I'm diggin' the new scheme at the Tour that is black and dark red. They've managed to make a striking bike that doesn't look like everyone else's red and black scheme.
    I thought the same thing. I wonder what model they are riding? It sure looks good, real good.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2011
    They're riding 695s. Look already shows the 695 in the new color scheme available on the US website.

Devoid of all flim-flam
    They're beautiful bikes.
    Mapie is a conventional looking former Hollywood bon viveur, now leading a quiet life in a house made of wood by an isolated beach. He has cultivated a taste for culture, and is a celebrated raconteur amongst his local associates, who are artists, actors, and other leftfield/eccentric types. I imagine he has a telescope, and an unusual sculpture outside his front door. He is also a beach comber. The Rydster.

Is it the future yet?
    Apr 2008
    They did do a good job with the 695 this year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Cofidis team bike color-695xcofidis.jpg  

hux
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Oct 2011
    yep 100% it looks great in the new colour scheme. Better with black wheels than the above pic but 100% better than last years Cofidis scheme.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Nov 2007
    it is nice , but I don't like the neon yellow inside of the rear and front fork.
    I much prefer the old paint scheme which I ordered today

Last edited by Kees; 07-10-2012 at 09:18 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Kees View Post
    it is nice , but I don't like the neon yellow inside of the rear and front fork.
    I much prefer the old paint scheme which I ordered today

Agree that the flouro yellow splash seems out of place. Old scheme or new scheme, you're lucky to be getting a new 695.

I'm curious - are they still shipping with the length-adjustable C-Stem (with the half-moon shaped spacer)? I had heard that Look was now just shipping them with a fixed-length C-Stem?