waterproof*

‘Hot Dog Hooker’ Delivers 6-Minute ‘I’m Sexy’ Rant To Reporters"

Says She'll Be Back In Her Bikini Selling Hot Dogs Wednesday

Alleged 'Hot Dog Hooker' Catherine Scalia Gives Reporters Quite A Show Outside Nassau County Jail « CBS New York

1) God Bless New York.
    2) With video.
    * posted by Creakybot 2013 all rights reserved.
    * not actually waterproof.

You Phillip mah census
    Spent a week at my uncle's place in Hampstead... timing is everything.
    There ain't no sanity clause... (Chico Marx)

I accidentally..a burrito. (Old Fuji)

Norman Wisdom, Johnny, Joey, Dee Dee, good times... (Phil Oakey)

Matnlely Dregaend
    Somehow the Pretty Woman scenario I was envisioning doesn't jive with that reality. Yikes!
    "I haven't @#&$ed like that since I was an altar boy." - Hank Moody
    “Bicycling has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world.” - Susan B. Anthony 1896
    "Genuine Campagnolo Spares - Inserts for Dura Ace pattern brake shoes." - PBK

I luv riding in WA
    Jan 2002
    "If Pamela Anderson can do it so can I."

Hey, at least she can find humour in stressful times.

Genitive Declensioner
    The poll headline is a winner:

Weinermobile Woman: Hot or Not?
    Big Fan of the Callipygian Way
    "The collards tore my wife's stomach up and with her being pregnant and constipated it made for a smelly ride to the cabin in north Georgia." -gut
    "The term "steeping" brings to mind "tea-bagging" and, on far too many levels, I'm simply not comfortable with that." -antonio_b
    "People think maggots are a bad thing, but I'll bet they ate most of the feces he has been sitting in for the last two years. Go maggots! -Mohair

LWP
    RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2006
    So, is she selling hot dogs or are people just paying her to warm theirs up?

RIP Funny Penguin
    Never has this seemed more appropriate...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ‘Hot Dog Hooker’ Delivers 6-Minute ‘I’m Sexy’ Rant To Reporters"-hotdog_hallway.jpg  
    In the time of battle you don't rise to the occasion you resort to the level of your conditioning...

\m/{-_-}\m/
    I read the article but couldn't bring myself to watch the video. That lady is gross!

RoadBikeReview Member
    Sep 2011
    She could turn any weiner into a vienna sausage

Genitive Declensioner
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsmybush View Post
    Never has this seemed more appropriate...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thatsmybush again.
    Big Fan of the Callipygian Way
    "The collards tore my wife's stomach up and with her being pregnant and constipated it made for a smelly ride to the cabin in north Georgia." -gut
    "The term "steeping" brings to mind "tea-bagging" and, on far too many levels, I'm simply not comfortable with that." -antonio_b
    "People think maggots are a bad thing, but I'll bet they ate most of the feces he has been sitting in for the last two years. Go maggots! -Mohair

banned
    Mar 2011
    I like her attitude.

Good news everyone!
    It would be a dark and drunken day before I'd park my dog on her grill.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jun 2004
    I live about a half mile from where this lady runs her business, on the shoulder of a very busy state highway on the south short of Long Island.

I haven't followed the story too closely, except to wonder what numbnut ratted to the Nassau County PD. Who then, having no other crimes needing to be solved that day, sends a vice undercover to this place of business to "take her up on her offer(s)", so to speak. Of course the lady is not all that bright, from what I've read, with business cards on the truck that advertise her night "job", so possibly the cop didn't have to work all that hard to make the case.

Still, what I could envision was a vice cop ordering a hot dog and reading the business card, all the while traffic is flying by at 20-30 over the speed limit, which in my mind is a far greater threat to society, then this immensely ugly women offering lap dances. I mean really, if you are so hard up that you really want this women on your lap, then go for it.

And maybe put the friggin vice cops on traffic patrol.

FWIW, she sells cheap roach coach hot dogs, with moldy buns. Ate here once many years ago and never went back.

Good news everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
    I live about a half mile from where this lady runs her business, on the shoulder of a very busy state highway on the south short of Long Island.

I haven't followed the story too closely, except to wonder what numbnut ratted to the Nassau County PD. Who then, having no other crimes needing to be solved that day, sends a vice undercover to this place of business to "take her up on her offer(s)", so to speak. Of course the lady is not all that bright, from what I've read, with business cards on the truck that advertise her night "job", so possibly the cop didn't have to work all that hard to make the case.

Still, what I could envision was a vice cop ordering a hot dog and reading the business card, all the while traffic is flying by at 20-30 over the speed limit, which in my mind is a far greater threat to society, then this immensely ugly women offering lap dances. I mean really, if you are so hard up that you really want this women on your lap, then go for it.

FWIW, she sells cheap roach coach hot dogs, with moldy buns. Ate here once many years ago and never went back.

So the hot dog sucked, but how was the lap dance?

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

Is she on Sunrise Highway? Not because I want to go...ummm, just curious.

EDIT: Never mind, I just watched the video (wish I could get that minute back)...she is on Sunrise Highway.
    Last edited by Chico2000; 05-10-2012 at 04:31 PM.

waterproof*
    "moldy buns"

heh
    * posted by Creakybot 2013 all rights reserved.
    * not actually waterproof.