Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Windrider (Stubborn)

Aaron Hernandez ... WTF

Arrested at 8:40am today, released by the Pats 2 hours later.

They treated him w no courtesy......I think they know he was actively involved.

I'll bet the other two guys rolled on him.

Len

"Evil....is the complete lack of Empathy!"

""We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. " Aristotle

No one is as bad as the worst thing they have done & no one is as good as the best thing they have done.........think of that when you feel like you understand someone.

flinty-eyed moderator
    He's released by the Patriots.

BTW- Ballard was very good with the Giants and they were very displeased to lose him when the Pats stepped up and signed him while he rehabbed last year.
    Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Make America grope again
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Len J View Post
    Arrested at 8:40am today, released by the Pats 2 hours later.

They treated him w no courtesy......I think they know he was actively involved.

I'll bet the other two guys rolled on him.

Len
    When you say 'they' treated him with no courtesy - do you mean the cops, or the Pats?

I think he has the presumption if innocence, but it doesn't look so good.
    Ride more, whine less - HTFU.

"1/2 of you are wrong and the other .5 are incorrect!" (FlynG)

Windrider (Stubborn)

Aaron Hernandez ... WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenote View Post
    When you say 'they' treated him with no courtesy - do you mean the cops, or the Pats?

I think he has the presumption if innocence, but it doesn't look so good.
    The cops.

It's pretty normal to work w the attorneys to have them surrender their client. They didn't do that. Instead, they didn't even let him put a shirt on before they cuffed him. Btw no judgement here.

They are behaving as if he's scum. It's either a tactic, or they are certain.

Interesting.

Len

Len

""We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. " Aristotle

No one is as bad as the worst thing they have done & no one is as good as the best thing they have done.........think of that when you feel like you understand someone.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2012
    This is all strange. As soon as I read his cellphone was destroyed I knew he had to be involved one way or another.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by weltyed View Post
    good thing he destroyed that cell phone. now there is no way to track who he called or when he called them. phew. very smart move on his part. he is Teflon now.

len: tebow might catch better in traffic than he throws in traffic.

wtf happened to the pats this offseason? I know the season hasn't started, but it already looks bad. yeah, brady is still upright for the time being, but who is he gonna throw to? who is gonna run the ball? this will be a challenge for bb, but he loves that.
    maybe its all prep to tank the season and get the first pick in the draft next year.
    HA!
    good thing he destroyed that phone +1 well said cousin

as far as offeseason, i agree the pats will have a lot of new faces around. there should still be plenty of speed and size , but i think the big thing is brady aging. not exactly adonis back there, certainly not very mobile outside the pocket. most of the pats offense is going to be predicated on five step drop passing, a lot of those intermediate/dump off/quick slots and in routes are not going to be there like they used to. they are really going to miss welker, say what you will about him, he, a, knows where the holes are and is not scared to hit them, immensely productive. welker was brady's primary target for years, now that he's gone, i think the pats might have some problems generating offense. they have a good young back, but losing both tight ends will take away the short pass - long hand off game that has been so elemental to their attacking style. dont forget their defense, especially pass defense, really sucks. they're lucky, once again they have an easy schedule, so they should be ok for at least ten wins.

but beware injuries. and i think the offensive line has to be at or near peak efficiency. must protect brady at all costs, opposition strategy should be stop the run, press outside, and attack brady aggressively in the pocket on passing downs. personally, i'd love to see it all crash and burn, but as a jet fan, that's just me....

at 37 i think once brady starts to slide, he's going to slide hard and fast. that could be a problem for belichick, there's a lot of payback out there waiting for the pats to slip...
    Last edited by easyridernyc; 06-26-2013 at 07:35 AM.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2008
    the liar liar pants on fire defense, man, what was the guy thinking? dood must have been shcmokin some thick something...

t shirt OVER the cuffs, i can imagine how that happened. hands behind yur back, bro. no no officer just give me a minute to, you know. no, mr. hernandez. no more waiting, you want your t shirt you can have it AFTER we get these cuffs on, this one is non negotiable. sir.

that perp walk photo. homie looks kinda fcuked.

Make America grope again
    Oct 2012
    The cops.

It's pretty normal to work w the attorneys to have them surrender their client. They didn't do that. Instead, they didn't even let him put a shirt on before they cuffed him. Btw no judgement here.

Interesting.

Len

Len
    Thanks for the clarification. Yeah, the t-shirt perp was is pretty awful.

But if he's guilty if murder, he brought it on himself.

Windrider (Stubborn)

Aaron Hernandez ... WTF

I think it's clear the PATs no more than the rest of us. I think the cops were trying to put pressure on him to cooperate, including talking to the PATS about putting pressure on him. He didn't cooperate.

What are the odds that at least one of his two friends rolled on him?
    It wouldn't surprise me at this point if he was the shooter.

Len

Windrider (Stubborn)

Aaron Hernandez ... WTF

Btw......pats still win 11 games. They have at least 5 & maybe 6 in the division. Easiest division in football/weakest starting QB's

Len

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jul 2005
    The destroyed cell phone made the cops obtain his cell phone record from whoever he used for cell service. Destroying the phone doesn't erase the record the cell phone company keeps. I guess it will all come out in a short while as to what his involvement was, accomplice, shooter, who knows. The Pats released him to distance themselves before all the poop hits the fan.

Make America grope again
    Oct 2012
    Y
    I think it's clear the PATs no more than the rest of us. I think the cops were trying to put pressure on him to cooperate, including talking to the PATS about putting pressure on him. He didn't cooperate.

What are the odds that at least one of his two friends rolled on him?
    It wouldn't surprise me at this point if he was the shooter.

Len
    Even if he wasn't the shooter, there's likely two guys happy to say he is...

What a waste of life. Just a waste.

Windrider (Stubborn)

Aaron Hernandez ... WTF

Hernandez charged w murder.

Len

Windrider (Stubborn)

Aaron Hernandez ... WTF

No bail. Wow.

Len

Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
    1st Degree Murder. I'm guessing they're certain. And I'm guessing everything he did to obstruct them made it somewhat personal for them.

What a waste indeed.
    "He groaned when we hung the rope over the tree but was relieved to see the white pinata."
    -- Gut

Windrider (Stubborn)

Aaron Hernandez ... WTF

I'm betting one or both of the other guys rolled.

If they are credible witnesses and they both tell the same story and all the circumstantial evidence is consistent, and there is a real motive.....he is toast.

Len

Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
    I'm betting one or both of the other guys rolled.

If they are credible witnesses and they both tell the same story and all the circumstantial evidence is consistent, and there is a real motive.....he is toast.

Len
    Yup.

Honestly, I had a bad feeling he was the triggerman when he was being so stupid and desperate about getting rid of evidence. Only someone who knows that's his best bet out of 25-to-life is going to do things that dumb.
    "He groaned when we hung the rope over the tree but was relieved to see the white pinata."
    -- Gut

Do what he say!

Aaron Hernandez ... WTF

Watched some of the arraignment earlier (with captions at the airport so couldn't catch everything), looked like the DA was reading texts the victim was sending.

What an idiot. And he looked very remorseful. (Sorry no sarcasm font available).
    I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

No go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Jan 2008
    there's a gun out there somewhere....

off the back
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRoebuck View Post
    Yup.

Honestly, I had a bad feeling he was the triggerman when he was being so stupid and desperate about getting rid of evidence. Only someone who knows that's his best bet out of 25-to-life is going to do things that dumb.
    And yet, he didn't check the rental car for shell casings.
    Eff the King's Guard. Eff the city. Eff the King.

Do what he say!

Aaron Hernandez ... WTF

[ATTACH]283110[/ATTACH
    This just in: Hernandez expects to make the transition from tight end to wide reciever in the near future.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aaron Hernandez ... WTF-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372285086.444873.jpg  
    I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

No go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    Destroying the phone doesn't erase the record the cell phone company keeps.
    Wait, what?!! Oh shiiiiiiii......
    Seriously, how stupid do you have to be?

I'm just disappointed there was no car chase. I remember wasting a whole afternoon and evening watching the Juice flee. Oh well.

Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
    I have to say, it was powerful watching the video of him being taken out of his house in cuffs. Just to think ... this nice house, on a nice street, and you're being led away from it. It's now gone. Everything he worked for to get to that point, nothing but a charmed life ahead of him, and it's gone. And nothing he can do will get any of it back. (Assuming he's found guilty, of course.)

He also has an infant daughter.

But I guess like most athletes he's got an unflappable optimistic attitude, so he probably thinks he'll be cleared by training camp and teams will be clamoring over themselves to pick him up.
    -- Gut

Make America grope again
    Oct 2012

Make America grope again
    Oct 2012

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast