AYHCSMB etc.

anybody else watching Jericho on CBS?

tho i don't watch tv, it's show i've read about while in production, and i've been watching on tv and online (full episodes at the CBS site), and am HOOKED. big-time.

J's
    One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

remodeling...me
    Quote Originally Posted by haiku d'etat
    tho i don't watch tv, it's show i've read about while in production, and i've been watching on tv and online (full episodes at the CBS site), and am HOOKED. big-time.

J's
    I watched one of the first ones the weekend of the Eastern Shore ride. I liked it but haven't had time to watch one since. I was just thinking about the fact that it would be useless to try and start again but now I know I can check up on CBS cool, thanks.
    I did like the premise and the way it was done in the 1 episode I watched. When is the usual showtime on TV?
    Zeytin

"Wow, Alex...way to pee in the guy's Wheaties..." ~Opus51569

Incorrigible Wanderer - R.I.P.
    It's taking a while to really get started, and I haven't made up my mind if I'll keep watching. It's O.K., considering the shiite that's usually on CBS, but really painful to watch that RoadRunner getting destroyed in the crash, which they seem to need to rehash every episode. That blond gal is definitely not too repulsive....

RoadBikeReview Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Walrus
    It's taking a while to really get started, and I haven't made up my mind if I'll keep watching. It's O.K., considering the shiite that's usually on CBS, but really painful to watch that RoadRunner getting destroyed in the crash, which they seem to need to rehash every episode. That blond gal is definitely not too repulsive....
    +1

I hope next week starts moving along a little faster. The whole "were about to die if you don't do something in 5 minutes" premise for all of the episodes thus far is getting a little tedious. Great premise, poor man's Johnny Depp, nothing else on Wed nights, I hope it starts to get more going on soon.
    Tyler, you are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I have ever met.

If You See Kay
    Yes, I watch it. like it, etc.

I have yet to miss an episode of "The Unit" either (soon to be CBS's top rated show, btw.)

"Shark" rawks too.

Those are the only three shows I watch, currently.

Deek
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"--unknown

AYHCSMB etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconBlues
    Yes, I watch it. like it, etc.

I have yet to miss an episode of "The Unit" either (soon to be CBS's top rated show, btw.)

"Shark" rawks too.

Those are the only three shows I watch, currently.

Deek
    caught a cupple episodes of "the unit" (not c0d3) online--good stuff.

what's "teh shark".
    One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know.

Back from the dead
    I agree. Shark rawks, but only because James Woods is such a great actor. The way he uses his voice is brilliant. Close your eyes and just listen to him sometime. On the other hand, the blonde D.A. and the police chief are dreadful actors.

If You See Kay
    Quote Originally Posted by mohair_chair
    I agree. Shark rawks, but only because James Woods is such a great actor. The way he uses his voice is brilliant. Close your eyes and just listen to him sometime. On the other hand, the blonde D.A. and the police chief are dreadful actors.
    You're right about JW. I can run just the audio through my stereo and leave the TV off. That'll be interesting to try.

Deek

If You See Kay
    Quote Originally Posted by haiku d'etat
    caught a cupple episodes of "the unit" (not c0d3) online--good stuff.

what's "teh shark".
    "Shark" starrs James Woods as a former high-dollar defence lawyer who went into "retirement" after successfully getting a high-profile wife beater off the hook. The next day, wife beater kills wife and says "no problem, Shark will get me off" (uh, not code). Anyway, L. A. County prosecutor's office recruits JW to work for them, since he knows how to rip appart a case. Of course, all of the po' hate him from when he was a defence atty.

Overall, I don't see the series going very far, but as Mohair said, Woods is such a good actor that it makes for a pretty decent hour of TV.

Deek