Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JaeP View Post
    Unfortunately mine is in pieces. I bought one of those "do it yourself" kits to try and replace the seals but I botched the whole thing. My little brother has a barrel separation issue; semi common with these Blues Streaks. I wanns send my air rifle to Mac-1 guns and give a steroid treatment but I fear too much modification. I kinda like my Blue Streak stock.
    I just remember it needed way less pumps than the Benjamin's at the time and had those 20 Cal pellets, not the hourglass ones of the Crossman and Benjamin. Came in a yellow box.
    We mounted a scope to ours, dialed it in. Thing was super accurate
    "PAP"
    one nation, under surveillance with liberty and justice for few

still not figgering on biggering

banned
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOky View Post
    I think I have around 500 pellets through the rifle so far. It took a bit of adjusting to get the stock POS scope sighted in. I hated it, so I got a UTG (Leapers) 3-9X40 Hunter scope that I put on today. Sighted it in with cheap Crossman pellets, and then tried some more expensive H&N Target pellets. The H&N hit in a completely different spot (not unexpected) and grouped slightly better at 13 yards.

The wife loaded one clip backwards so we had fliers for a few rounds until we figured it out. We played around shooting and had a 1 pellet shoot off to see who would make dinner, we ended up doing 10 pellets, but in the end she won. I want to try a few different brands of pellets before I sight it in finally for whatever shoots best.

The wife loves it, she shoots while I load the clips. The action does requires some muscle to break, no problem for me, harder for her. We ended up tearing up the paper for 90 minutes tonight, and had fun which was the ultimate goal. The neighbor never heard it from a few hundred yards away, but he did comment that it looked like an assault rifle from a distance. I intend to try squirrel hunting with it this fall when I get the right pellets, currently a quarter covers a group of 10, but I want a little bit more accuracy out to 25 yards or so.
    Nice range report, good looking rifle. What did you make for dinner?

banned
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by troutmd View Post
    It is a FWB 300S standard model --- a recoilless springer 10M .177 match air rifle capable of lighting matches at 25 yards.

The FWB 300S (built 1971 through 1996) came in a variety of differ models using the recoilless action, which by the way, was designed by the same Bavarian who also engineered the 1938 Nazi hand-held machine gun.

Sorry for the delayed reply.
    NP. Thanks for the reply, and history tidbit.

What the Hell is going on
    This looks like all kinds of fun: Umarex Legends MP40

https://youtu.be/i7R5yNRD2bw
    You'd think we were here for something other than fun. - Ishmael

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123