Glue Sniffer

ATTN BJ (aka Wesley Francis Cox)

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2008...len-underwear/

The split-crotch with the skidmark is mine, and I'd really like it back. Thank you very much.
    Cats just don't feel safe on a moving bicycle, no matter how much duct tape you use.

Yup, I've geeked out and started a blog: www.adventuresinprocreating.blogspot.com

Genitive Declensioner
    Quote Originally Posted by catzilla

The split-crotch with the skidmark is mine, and I'd really like it back. Thank you very much.
    "Messages left Wednesday at a phone listing for Cox were not returned."

they shoulda PM'd him
    Big Fan of the Callipygian Way
    "The collards tore my wife's stomach up and with her being pregnant and constipated it made for a smelly ride to the cabin in north Georgia." -gut
    "The term "steeping" brings to mind "tea-bagging" and, on far too many levels, I'm simply not comfortable with that." -antonio_b
    "People think maggots are a bad thing, but I'll bet they ate most of the feces he has been sitting in for the last two years. Go maggots! -Mohair

Shirtcocker

you suck at the internets

Catzilla...you missing any underwear?
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

my legs hurt
    true story:

in college, there as another guy in my dorm for a year who, while drunk, admitted to us that he would go into the laundry rooms of the dorms, and steal girls underwear from the dryer, washer, wherever he would find them. We called him out on it, so he showed us that his entire dresser was filled with womens underwear (hundreds of pairs.)
    we all told him he was weird and drank more beer.

he dropped out later that year, no i dont know what he did with his collection, no he is not one of my facebook friends, and no his last name was not cox.
    I THINK PERHAPS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND. PEOPLE'S WHOLE LIVES DO PASS IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES BEFORE THEY DIE. THE PROCESS IS CALLED "LIVING."

http://makeitsonumber1.blogspot.com/

Glue Sniffer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    you suck at the internets

Catzilla...you missing any underwear?
    Whatever. You suck at...uh...other stuff! So there! Pbbbbt.
    Cats just don't feel safe on a moving bicycle, no matter how much duct tape you use.

Yup, I've geeked out and started a blog: www.adventuresinprocreating.blogspot.com

Glue Sniffer
    Not to double post, but I'm double posting:

Did any of you notice that he had a microphone on him while he was videotaping the biblical acts of strangers?

I'm dying to see the videos, just to see if he was doing the color commentary.

"Man, this is worse than watching old people have secks. Oh...wait, nevermind."

"He shoots! He scores! He gets a sammich."

Shirtcocker
    Not to double post, but I'm double posting:

Did any of you notice that he had a microphone on him while he was videotaping the biblical acts of strangers?

I'm dying to see the videos, just to see if he was doing the color commentary.

"Man, this is worse than watching old people have secks. Oh...wait, nevermind."

"He shoots! He scores! He gets a sammich."
    He also had a police scanner to know when to split if someone spotted him.
    "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven or afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people afraid of the dark." -S. Hawking

Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones II
    I also had a police scanner to know when to split if someone spotted me. I meant him....yeah if they spotted him. By the way catzilla, I didn't know you could do that while pregnant

There yah go!
    Just fast enough to know I am slow.

Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
    Wesley Cox was prolific.
    "He groaned when we hung the rope over the tree but was relieved to see the white pinata."
    -- Gut

Shirtcocker
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRoebuck
    Wesley Cox was prolific.
    He has an appropriate last name.