RoadBikeReview Member

Attn: Creaky...Boost mobile is giving you the shaft!

Just read next month, Boost mobile will throttle unlimited users, that go over 2.5GB a month. I wonder how long before Sprint does this too. Sucks!!

Then again, 2.5GB is fine for 90%of customers.

I am sure it's a matter of time to, before AT&T kills off my grandfathered unlimited.
    DIRT BOY

"Pain is a big fat creature riding on your back. The farther you pedal, the heavier he feels. The harder you push, the tighter he squeezes your chest. The steeper the climb, the deeper he digs his jagged, sharp claws into your muscles." - Scott Martin

waterproof*
    Yeah saw that... no prob for me since I don't expect to go much over 1gb most months, based on my usage patterns. If I need to tether, I have a Virgin Mobile hotspot, also on a monthly prepaid plan that I can turn off and on.

Anyway, my company has a new plan effective Jan 1 so I might be switching anyway.
    * posted by Creakybot 2013 all rights reserved.
    * not actually waterproof.

Dr. Buzz Killington
    2.5GB of data even on 4G is a lot. You'd have to be watching a ton of movies or somehow torrenting things on your phone to hit that.

ReviewBikeRoad Member
    I started streaming podcasts to my phone (which I plug into my car stereo) on my drive to from work every day. Only about 20-25 minutes each way.

I somehow gobbled up over 3 gigs of data in a month, and got a nice overage charge of $30. Ooops.

waterproof*
    Quote Originally Posted by mcsqueak View Post
    I started streaming podcasts to my phone (which I plug into my car stereo) on my drive to from work every day. Only about 20-25 minutes each way.

I somehow gobbled up over 3 gigs of data in a month, and got a nice overage charge of $30. Ooops.
    derp!

just download them to the phone before you leave...
    * posted by Creakybot 2013 all rights reserved.
    * not actually waterproof.

Sweet Potato Kugel
    Quote Originally Posted by Creakyknees View Post
    Yeah saw that... no prob for me since I don't expect to go much over 1gb most months, based on my usage patterns. If I need to tether, I have a Virgin Mobile hotspot, also on a monthly prepaid plan that I can turn off and on.

Anyway, my company has a new plan effective Jan 1 so I might be switching anyway.
    Do you still like the Kyocera Hydro?